SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

I was able to login yesterday and pay my invoice, but the site is now down. Do you know when it will be back up?
Nobody's being 'left out' webpages go down all the time. Then they come back up.
 
Right now I am using ApolloTvGroup,The service has been working excellent for me,I always keep more than one service, I was using this with GameMaster,unable to use GM now as I had lost my password and they never responded back to a password reset so I have been using AflexTv as my other service,AflexTv has really been working excellent as well, Quite impressed with it,No buffer issues at all,Tons of local channels with back local channels,Huge movie and 24/7section and Series section plus catch up section as well,Very good EPG,It is a bit more on the expensive side but everything in it Really does work excellent,To me it's worth it to pay a little extra to get a service where everything in it really does work well.
 
all aftershock infofmration will be removed from the Forum. I DONT LIKE SPAMMERS AND DONT LIKE PEOPLE THAT DONT LISTEN WHEN I ASK THEM POLITELY DONT DO SHIT
 
yes Husham which service do you recommend because as far as i see there isn't any options in this in alternate forum. good thing I had time joined the service you said is spamming and have not regret making this move.
 
yes Husham which service do you recommend because as far as i see there isn't any options in this in alternate forum. good thing I had time joined the service you said is spamming and have not regret making this move.
WOW now that is quite a coincidence for just having joined yesterday too!
 
Really need that Husham recommendation. I'm trying Venom TV tonight. They have their own app, hopefully it's not dogshit. I'll try to remember to post back a report.
 
Moved on from Lame Master and their rude customer support. I went to Vstreams tv, VOD, 24/7, series and discord support that isn’t rude


Adrianmc5,

Does Vstreams tv have an "active" epg up and running so you can see exactly what is coming on Live TV? Like the name of a TV program...etc.
 
Just live tv no vod or catch up
They're what's called a runner. Used to be called supreme streams, they spammed reddit with free beta sign up. I was there for beta and even longer trying to support them, $5 sub and the original guy running it "ran off" with people's money and someone else took it over. Abandoned the original discord. I don't trust it. They still have my email on record so it was all just transferred. Channels are flimsy. Many don't work or they go down frequently.

Shady business, honestly. I still have bookmarked the original website they used. Still an error down for maintenance alert there lol.... Very shady. I might still be able to find email from them too. Be safe.
 
I remember when they split didn't know what it was about,not sticking up for them just saying their not bad for $5. They have a new discord seems like decent people running it, i did get a playlist maybe not for a trial don't know, they seemed to respond pretty quick when a channel went down. There are lots of scammers out there, Thanks for the heads up.
 
There is a new Playersklub and TOPDOG people that are fake.. Be carefuel who they .. Ask the people that is here to tell you more

dont use the fake people from Playersklub and fake TOP DOG people contents.. They are just copying and trolliing others
 
you guys know these guys were the reason that playersklub closed down. because they basically pissed them off and they had to change to game master
so there is no telling if these guys will be there for long.. or if we should support them .. I dont know .. I leave it to you guys
really they were the cause of the shutdown??? shit F them
 
Guys, long time gmaster here too. Anyone looking for the service. We have someone to help us. Just let me know. She's the reseller from gm and I just got my service renew from her. My gm service is back now. Just helping here if you still interested for the gmaster service. Thanks
 
Yeah I am still interested, I lost my password and was unable to do a password reset to log in and renew so my membership ran out.
 
This alternative IPTV thing is hard to chose. I know many asking me which one to recommend got you buy honestly this is not easy for me to say immediately. I'm testing and testing. I bought route form my own money and contacted two others for information.

But in either case I am trying to test features and stuff and this is my using my own money to test with no one knows its me testing their service.

I know everyone is wanting me to device this buy take long time to make a good decision on this because I test them all throughout

I'm sorry for the delay from my part. But you guys did list alloy of companies and I'm testing all one by one.

I know from past experience when I say a company is bad. People get upset with me and start throughing all sort of shit on me on YouTube and Facebook and Reddit.

Personally I don't fucking care. I am sending my money to test these companies so fuck you if you don't like my review

I will post on the best and bad ones soon. I'm going to get more people upset soon so sorry in advance
 
This alternative IPTV thing is hard to chose. I know many asking me which one to recommend got you buy honestly this is not easy for me to say immediately. I'm testing and testing. I bought route form my own money and contacted two others for information.

But in either case I am trying to test features and stuff and this is my using my own money to test with no one knows its me testing their service.

I know everyone is wanting me to device this buy take long time to make a good decision on this because I test them all throughout

I'm sorry for the delay from my part. But you guys did list alloy of companies and I'm testing all one by one.

I know from past experience when I say a company is bad. People get upset with me and start throughing all sort of shit on me on YouTube and Facebook and Reddit.

Personally I don't fucking care. I am sending my money to test these companies so fuck you if you don't like my review

I will post on the best and bad ones soon. I'm going to get more people upset soon so sorry in advance
We can't wait what is your go to guy highly recommended iptv.
 
This alternative IPTV thing is hard to chose. I know many asking me which one to recommend got you buy honestly this is not easy for me to say immediately. I'm testing and testing. I bought route form my own money and contacted two others for information.

But in either case I am trying to test features and stuff and this is my using my own money to test with no one knows its me testing their service.

I know everyone is wanting me to device this buy take long time to make a good decision on this because I test them all throughout

I'm sorry for the delay from my part. But you guys did list alloy of companies and I'm testing all one by one.

I know from past experience when I say a company is bad. People get upset with me and start throughing all sort of shit on me on YouTube and Facebook and Reddit.

Personally I don't fucking care. I am sending my money to test these companies so fuck you if you don't like my review

I will post on the best and bad ones soon. I'm going to get more people upset soon so sorry in advance


Awesome job Brotha! we can't wait for the results!
 
Everyone using an iptv service should always have at least one backup no matter how good the service they are currently using is,I have tried several over the past year and am looking forward to see which ones that you recommend husham,Keep up the good work.
 
Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
thanks for this alternative link which i first found as a guest browsing on this forum before registering, found a service which is on same level with some of the best iptv service out there. After testing many services in this link. AS TV was my choice at the end of the day and which have been using for the past two weeks with no disappointment with the iptv service itself and customer service. This you guys can find a similar service who are still indecisive
 
Last edited:
This alternative IPTV thing is hard to chose. I know many asking me which one to recommend got you buy honestly this is not easy for me to say immediately. I'm testing and testing. I bought route form my own money and contacted two others for information.

But in either case I am trying to test features and stuff and this is my using my own money to test with no one knows its me testing their service.

I know everyone is wanting me to device this buy take long time to make a good decision on this because I test them all throughout

I'm sorry for the delay from my part. But you guys did list alloy of companies and I'm testing all one by one.

I know from past experience when I say a company is bad. People get upset with me and start throughing all sort of shit on me on YouTube and Facebook and Reddit.

Personally I don't fucking care. I am sending my money to test these companies so fuck you if you don't like my review

I will post on the best and bad ones soon. I'm going to get more people upset soon so sorry in advance
Hi Husham. Hope you are doing great. We are willing to give you one month FREE access to our service to try it for youself. Let us know if your interested. TIA!
 
All I know is VSTREAMS Sucks! horrid buffering and all sorts of basic cable channels not coming up..i did a charge back with paypal and they gave me my $8 bucks back..youve been warned!
 
Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
Many thanks for this link I believe a found a very great service with awesome customer service on discord, being usng them for a couple days now with no issues. There are quiet a few services on this link but only one stands out. I still have GM but this one has a working epg, catch up ,HD quality and VOD. There an old saying seek and you shall find. TIA
 
Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
Thanks for this alternative service .I must say hands down that this iptv service is flawless in every aspect after using for 48 hrs. I was definitely skeptical at first because I have fallen prey to the fakers and scammers out there, but this service isnt one of them. The service I speak about is listed as the top 3 iptv services on the website. cheers mate
 
Last edited by a moderator:
AS TV was my choice at the end of the day and which have been using for the past two weeks with no disappointment with the iptv service itself and customer service. This you guys can find a similar service who are still indecisive
Thanks much for the recommendation wutang, being using AS for a week and now its my go to service. Jeffgq totally agree with you, tried them for a week and this was a joke.
AfterSh*ck TV? or some other service called AS TV?
 
Not the first or the last I will review .. but here you go. Full review on Pro IPTV Streams.
It has US/UK/Sports and adult plus VOD list of over 16K contents
Also has 24/7 section as well..
Free trial also avaliable right now if you guys want to give it a go
Also . I want to say this took me long time to find something as you guys wanted with such a huge contents.

https://forum.husham.com/forums/pro-iptv-streams-forum.83/
 
Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
Like some members here I discovered this link on the forum as a guest. I was member of Area 51 for past 3 years (one of the best iptv services) and we all know the story that followed. I was looking for a similar service for my friends and family. After going to the site which is posted here I found AS TV which best the service in the lot of what is listed on the site in terms of streaming, customer service and prices at those rates $7 for one conn,$8 for 2 conn, $12 for 3 conn and $16 for 4 conn. I was used as the guinea pig to test the service so I bite the bullet and tried the service. I been testing for over a week, I am extremely impressed, its like falling love with an old crush (Area 51) all over again. I wanted to put this out because this is a commuinty where we help members make a more informed descison about their choice of service. Have a bless day folks and hope you find a service that is suited to your demands like I did.
 
Back
Top