Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

All I know is VSTREAMS Sucks! horrid buffering and all sorts of basic cable channels not coming up..i did a charge back with paypal and they gave me my $8 bucks back..youve been warned!

Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
Many thanks for this link I believe a found a very great service with awesome customer service on discord, being usng them for a couple days now with no issues. There are quiet a few services on this link but only one stands out. I still have GM but this one has a working epg, catch up ,HD quality and VOD. There an old saying seek and you shall find. TIA

Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
Thanks for this alternative service .I must say hands down that this iptv service is flawless in every aspect after using for 48 hrs. I was definitely skeptical at first because I have fallen prey to the fakers and scammers out there, but this service isnt one of them. The service I speak about is listed as the top 3 iptv services on the website. cheers mate

Last edited:
AS TV was my choice at the end of the day and which have been using for the past two weeks with no disappointment with the iptv service itself and customer service. This you guys can find a similar service who are still indecisive
Thanks much for the recommendation wutang, being using AS for a week and now its my go to service. Jeffgq totally agree with you, tried them for a week and this was a joke.
AfterSh*ck TV? or some other service called AS TV?

Not the first or the last I will review .. but here you go. Full review on Pro IPTV Streams.
It has US/UK/Sports and adult plus VOD list of over 16K contents
Also has 24/7 section as well..
Free trial also avaliable right now if you guys want to give it a go
Also . I want to say this took me long time to find something as you guys wanted with such a huge contents.

Like some members here I discovered this link on the forum as a guest. I was member of Area 51 for past 3 years (one of the best iptv services) and we all know the story that followed. I was looking for a similar service for my friends and family. After going to the site which is posted here I found AS TV which best the service in the lot of what is listed on the site in terms of streaming, customer service and prices at those rates $7 for one conn,$8 for 2 conn, $12 for 3 conn and $16 for 4 conn. I was used as the guinea pig to test the service so I bite the bullet and tried the service. I been testing for over a week, I am extremely impressed, its like falling love with an old crush (Area 51) all over again. I wanted to put this out because this is a commuinty where we help members make a more informed descison about their choice of service. Have a bless day folks and hope you find a service that is suited to your demands like I did.

What app do I need if I sign up for sapphire? Trying to get back on after everything disappeared a few months ago

In the IPTV world there is no If's and But's about having a second service as a back up. So here I was going through this thread looking for a back up service as I am already a subscriber to GM for the past 3 years. I found this post and tried AS TV from the site as I saw many recommendations about it To my suprise after testing the service for a couple days I believe struck a gold mine. I will not go in much details but what I can say it has all what you are need in an IPTV service expect for the series section which I was told was a work in progress. Customer service is second to none. So now my combination is GM and AS TV. but since AS TV has more content it is now my go to service.

Hi I did a 24 hour trial of pro iptv streams, For me the volume of the different channels just seemed to fluctuate too much for my liking,Most channels seemed to be working ok,It is a good price for the service but I found that the volume level fluctuating so much gets really annoying to be quite honest.

Hi I did a 24 hour trial of pro iptv streams, For me the volume of the different channels just seemed to fluctuate too much for my liking,Most channels seemed to be working ok,It is a good price for the service but I found that the volume level fluctuating so much gets really annoying to be quite honest.
I can confirm what you are saying I did the 24 hrs trial with pro iptv streams and it was horrible. I went to this website Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List and found AS TV I was convinced by the staff to take a subscription after watching their many positve reviews in their discord channel and so far I have no complaints. They have an impressive collection of channels. I only choose this service because of the many postive reviews I saw in this forum and also in AS TV discord. There is an old saying "where there smoke there is fire". It is always worth investigating

To me aflextv is the Best iptv service out there,I have had this service for several months now,It has been the most dependable service I have ever had and I have had many,No dead link channels everything works and as smooth as butter,It is a premium service so it does cost more than most but to me this service is totally worth the extra cost,I do keep 2 backups but this is my go to service.

To me aflextv is the Best iptv service out there,I have had this service for several months now,It has been the most dependable service I have ever had and I have had many,No dead link channels everything works and as smooth as butter,It is a premium service so it does cost more than most but to me this service is totally worth the extra cost,I do keep 2 backups but this is my go to service.
Where's link? Any trial? How much per month?

Yeah they do have a 24 hour trial. Aflex Solutions – All the Tv you want for just $15 I have 3 people in my house so I let them use the 2 backups iptv plans I have and I have been using aflextv,They have 1 - 3 and 5 connection plans,They have 2 apps in filelinked right now,Their own XC app and Tivimax,The Tivimax app is actually the Tivimate pro app,I actually just renewed my 1 connection for 3 months a few days ago I liked the so much,You do save some that way so I took the risk.

I can confirm what you are saying I did the 24 hrs trial with pro iptv streams and it was horrible. I went to this website Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List and found AS TV I was convinced by the staff to take a subscription after watching their many positve reviews in their discord channel and so far I have no complaints. They have an impressive collection of channels. I only choose this service because of the many postive reviews I saw in this forum and also in AS TV discord. There is an old saying "where there smoke there is fire". It is always worth investigating
All I can say is I have not regret joining AS TV. They have a webplayer and two apps of their own in filelinked store which is in Tivmate version and XCIPTV version. Awesome selection of channels, catch up,VOD,PPV and the list goes on. Most importantly their support service great they will assist you every step of the way and nothing to too much to request from them couple with the IPTV streaming which is unbuffered. I took a shot at them after having dealt with so many fake and scammer providers but those guys are the real deal.

Hope it continues to work well for you,The one I mentioned has all that including catch up,over 10000 vod movies,24/7 and almost 1600 tv series with full seasons for each.

Many thanks for this link I believe a found a very great service with awesome customer service on discord, being usng them for a couple days now with no issues. There are quiet a few services on this link but only one stands out. I still have GM but this one has a working epg, catch up ,HD quality and VOD. There an old saying seek and you shall find. TIA

so which one are you using?

Back
Top Bottom