Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

Just live tv no vod or catch up
They're what's called a runner. Used to be called supreme streams, they spammed reddit with free beta sign up. I was there for beta and even longer trying to support them, $5 sub and the original guy running it "ran off" with people's money and someone else took it over. Abandoned the original discord. I don't trust it. They still have my email on record so it was all just transferred. Channels are flimsy. Many don't work or they go down frequently.

Shady business, honestly. I still have bookmarked the original website they used. Still an error down for maintenance alert there lol.... Very shady. I might still be able to find email from them too. Be safe.

I remember when they split didn't know what it was about,not sticking up for them just saying their not bad for $5. They have a new discord seems like decent people running it, i did get a playlist maybe not for a trial don't know, they seemed to respond pretty quick when a channel went down. There are lots of scammers out there, Thanks for the heads up.

There is a new Playersklub and TOPDOG people that are fake.. Be carefuel who they .. Ask the people that is here to tell you more

dont use the fake people from Playersklub and fake TOP DOG people contents.. They are just copying and trolliing others

you guys know these guys were the reason that playersklub closed down. because they basically pissed them off and they had to change to game master
so there is no telling if these guys will be there for long.. or if we should support them .. I dont know .. I leave it to you guys
really they were the cause of the shutdown??? shit F them

Guys, long time gmaster here too. Anyone looking for the service. We have someone to help us. Just let me know. She's the reseller from gm and I just got my service renew from her. My gm service is back now. Just helping here if you still interested for the gmaster service. Thanks

Yeah I am still interested, I lost my password and was unable to do a password reset to log in and renew so my membership ran out.

Yeah I am still interested, I lost my password and was unable to do a password reset to log in and renew so my membership ran out.
No problem. Do you have cash app? She charged 8.70 per month. She can make new one.

This alternative IPTV thing is hard to chose. I know many asking me which one to recommend got you buy honestly this is not easy for me to say immediately. I'm testing and testing. I bought route form my own money and contacted two others for information.

But in either case I am trying to test features and stuff and this is my using my own money to test with no one knows its me testing their service.

I know everyone is wanting me to device this buy take long time to make a good decision on this because I test them all throughout

I'm sorry for the delay from my part. But you guys did list alloy of companies and I'm testing all one by one.

I know from past experience when I say a company is bad. People get upset with me and start throughing all sort of shit on me on YouTube and Facebook and Reddit.

Personally I don't fucking care. I am sending my money to test these companies so fuck you if you don't like my review

I will post on the best and bad ones soon. I'm going to get more people upset soon so sorry in advance

This alternative IPTV thing is hard to chose. I know many asking me which one to recommend got you buy honestly this is not easy for me to say immediately. I'm testing and testing. I bought route form my own money and contacted two others for information.

But in either case I am trying to test features and stuff and this is my using my own money to test with no one knows its me testing their service.

I know everyone is wanting me to device this buy take long time to make a good decision on this because I test them all throughout

I'm sorry for the delay from my part. But you guys did list alloy of companies and I'm testing all one by one.

I know from past experience when I say a company is bad. People get upset with me and start throughing all sort of shit on me on YouTube and Facebook and Reddit.

Personally I don't fucking care. I am sending my money to test these companies so fuck you if you don't like my review

I will post on the best and bad ones soon. I'm going to get more people upset soon so sorry in advance
We can't wait what is your go to guy highly recommended iptv.

Awesome job Brotha! we can't wait for the results!

Everyone using an iptv service should always have at least one backup no matter how good the service they are currently using is,I have tried several over the past year and am looking forward to see which ones that you recommend husham,Keep up the good work.

Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
thanks for this alternative link which i first found as a guest browsing on this forum before registering, found a service which is on same level with some of the best iptv service out there. After testing many services in this link. AS TV was my choice at the end of the day and which have been using for the past two weeks with no disappointment with the iptv service itself and customer service. This you guys can find a similar service who are still indecisive

Last edited:

Hi Husham. Hope you are doing great. We are willing to give you one month FREE access to our service to try it for youself. Let us know if your interested. TIA!

Back
Top Bottom