Games Masters IPTV

Can someone please DM me with the new payment portal as well as playlist and epg urls. Is Xstream codes login working with Tivimate? Thanks in advance!

I read that people are having a lot of buffering. I am as well. (On Tivimate) This is just a recent thing. Chrystalblue responded by DMing. Is there anything I can/should do? (I've done the cache and rebooted, etc.)

editing: it seems better today actually

Last edited:
I read that people are having a lot of buffering. I am as well. (On Tivimate) This is just a recent thing. Chrystalblue responded by DMing. Is there anything I can/should do? (I've done the cache and rebooted, etc.)

editing: it seems better today actually
have you tried a vpn? is your device connected wirelessly and are your speed tests adequate? is the buffering on certain channels, countries, or all channels?

have you tried a vpn? is your device connected wirelessly and are your speed tests adequate? is the buffering on certain channels, countries, or all channels?
I've tried w and w/out vpn. I have 2 services, and the other has been fine, very snappy. (My back up service has more UK channels-- but GM has better.... well, everything else.)

I've tried w and w/out vpn. I have 2 services, and the other has been fine, very snappy. (My back up service has more UK channels-- but GM has better.... well, everything else.)
when you tried the vpn did you change the server to countries other than the UK?

Hey guys.

I noticed the vklubhosting site is down? Is there a new site for payment and renewals? If so could someone dm it to me? I would really appreciate it.

There is maintenance going on at the present time also. Expect some on and off issues to happen.

Back
Top Bottom