Games Masters IPTV

Hey guys. Hope everyone is ok. Is anyone else buffering a lot. I thought it was just a one day thing but now I am going on 3 days of slight buffering every other minute or so.

Hey guys. Hope everyone is ok. Is anyone else buffering a lot. I thought it was just a one day thing but now I am going on 3 days of slight buffering every other minute or so.
I’ll DM you

Want to pay my bill but the pay portal says Critical Error. Any idea what is up or when it will be back?
We are waiting for a response from them on what the issue is..I’ll post an update when I get one.

Payment portal is back up! 😉👍

Hi - is the service currently down?
On some servers..try it again..they are slowly coming back up. I think everything just got a reset.

Last edited:
is there a location on the gmaster pay portal to find the playlist and epg URL? Or are you just supposed to somehow know it? Mine was working of tivimate and has now stopped working on one of 2 identical devices I have for some reason.

is there a location on the gmaster pay portal to find the playlist and epg URL? Or are you just supposed to somehow know it? Mine was working of tivimate and has now stopped working on one of 2 identical devices I have for some reason.
I’ll DM you

Anyone having an issue with paying through bitcoin? I pay through bitpay 72 hrs before my invoice due date and the portal never recognizes my payment even though there are confirmations. It used to recognize bitpay payments instantly. I'm now 6 days since I sent my payment and my service has been shut off for 3 days with no response to my ticket.

Hello, everytime I have logged in, it has always shown me as having service. Today, when I submitted a ticket for a general question, I was told that I don’t have a service and was given the opportunity to purchase service. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello, everytime I have logged in, it has always shown me as having service. Today, when I submitted a ticket for a general question, I was told that I don’t have a service and was given the opportunity to purchase service. Any help would be greatly appreciated
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom