Games Masters IPTV

Well, they are still around. Apparently they have contacted some people via Facebook and given them Filelinked access to a new app, It has already been posted publicly so I guess it isn't a problem to give it out. Honestly, to hell with them if they don't like it. They burned most of us.

Filelinked Code: 71194300

choose the first app, the one that says Choose this one. It is working. Your username and password will work. I have heard that it doesn't work the first time that you try it in some cases so try again if it doesn't work.

whats your feeling on the 24hr trial your trying so far?

well it’s only been 3hrs but so far two thumbs up. I’ll be watching and flipping around channels in the morning. it’s always a good idea to subscribe to any service month to month. By the way I think they also have a 3 day subscription for a few bucks. 3 days might give a better idea on the service. :)

good luck

Well, they are still around. Apparently they have contacted some people via Facebook and given them Filelinked access to a new app, It has already been posted publicly so I guess it isn't a problem to give it out. Honestly, to hell with them if they don't like it. They burned most of us.

choose the first app, the one that says Choose this one. It is working. Your username and password will work. I have heard that it doesn't work the first time that you try it in some cases so try again if it doesn't work.
Thanks that's interesting ....Honestly i'm more concerned with a payment portal from them...we can access the service on different apps at this point...I wonder why they aren't addressing that lol

well it’s only been 3hrs but so far two thumbs up. I’ll be watching and flipping around channels in the morning. it’s always a good idea to subscribe to any service month to month. By the way I think they also have a 3 day subscription for a few bucks. 3 days might give a better idea on the service. :)

good luck
Ok cool...thanks! Yeah i never do more then a month....I did see the 3 day option too...ill give it a shot tomorrow

That’s not their official app?? No branding etc. Any service can use this app.

I was curious for those still using Game Master until the bitter end and use M3U if the last one you put in uses an IP address? It's always been some name but I found it here thankfully before post was deleted. So if so, has any of these new services been using that same IP address in their M3U? If so then we know that's the old Game Master and now a new service? I guess, who knows now? haha.

Hope this of help to others, who like me, decide it's time to move on.
I've found this IPTV service has everything I need. Plus, it has the lo-res options for each UK channel I need when watching in Greece.
(4Mb internet!)
Just ask for a Trial
I've no affiliation, and I've only been using for 5 days, but so far so good

weird, my debit card just got automatically charged, just got an email - invoice receipt from them. idk maybe I'm tripping, I didnt manually pay it this month...

Last edited:
Here's a thing.
I have more than one account with them.
The renewals are 2 days apart.
First every month is for $4.99, second is for $5.00

I've just received a reminder for the first, and like everyone else, I found no way to pay.
Sent a reply email. Will I receive a response?

So, checked back the last few months invoices, and see that just last month the $5 invoice became $9
(I know, I know, and yes I should be more careful)

Had this happened to anyone else?

Last edited:
I always have 2 paid services just in case the other one has problems or they cease completely. I have GMaster which as we know having problems at the moment and another service which was only $10 a month for 2 connections

I would caution people regarding file linked codes posted on forums. No matter how well intentioned the letters gm on top of the file linked page doesn't mean it is gamemaster and your entering username and password.

I have the $5 grandfathered account which expires on the 15th. I have no invoice yet
I think it's 7 days prior for the first invoice.

I have my service via mint panel and was just auto billed. As others stated it never auto billed before. Anyways, this morning I received a paid invoice for $4.99. I've had service the whole time so not a big deal. I don't use a credit card for payment that I need to worry about so the auto payment doesn't bother me either. Actually I've asked for that option. I'll just stay were I'm at until it dies.

Back
Top Bottom