Games Masters IPTV

Hello my service is also about to be up. Can someone please dm me info for the new payment portal as well? Please and thank you

Hello my service is also about to be up. Can someone please dm me info for the new payment portal as well? Please and thank you
We are still waiting for that info..

Did anyone on the old $5 plan get an invoice? Mine is due in a few days and I haven't received one yet. I heard that they were dumping some customers. If that is the case, it will probably be us.

Did anyone on the old $5 plan get an invoice? Mine is due in a few days and I haven't received one yet. I heard that they were dumping some customers. If that is the case, it will probably be us.
I had the Gamemaster $5 Christmas account they did last year...I haven't received any emails since before the issues...beginning of May

I had there service for over 2 years. I was a $5. I paid every Quarter. Today was my due date, and could not pay invoice. Now I am cut off :-(. Guess it’s time to move on.

Service is still going. Will see what happens on the 15th when I'm set to expire
Today was my due date, and could not pay invoice. Now I am cut off :-(. Guess it’s time to move on. I’ve been trying to pay since they sent the invoice email.

Today was my due date, and could not pay invoice. Now I am cut off :-(. Guess it’s time to move on. I’ve been trying to pay since they sent the invoice email.

Tomorrow for my account. :poop:

I guess everything happens for a reason. I will also be moving along.

Back
Top Bottom