Smart IPTV has been removed from most of the OLD Samsung Version

I'm looking for the net iptv app on my tv and nothing comes out. I'm looking for it from samsung apps ... is that so? At the root I don't have any iptv app installed either
Ok see this means that your tv is the model with low memory and need the apps installed with usb always connected. So I'm sure the smart IPTV will install to your tv and will be available in the apps in your tv.

I'm sorry to do this but I am going to ask you try again.
Do a quick format on the usb
And then transfer the extracted files to the usb.

You said you tried 2018 and 2019 extracted files to the root.
Try all different versions including 2020 versions.

I actually spoken to smart IPTV team and they tell me it will work for sure

Ok see this means that your tv is the model with low memory and need the apps installed with usb always connected. So I'm sure the smart IPTV will install to your tv and will be available in the apps in your tv.

I'm sorry to do this but I am going to ask you try again.
Do a quick format on the usb
And then transfer the extracted files to the usb.

You said you tried 2018 and 2019 extracted files to the root.
Try all different versions including 2020 versions.

I actually spoken to smart IPTV team and they tell me it will work for sure
ok, i keep trying, i have tried all the versions and at the moment nothing comes out. only the icon folders with .bmp files ... I think this TV will be difficult.

ok, i keep trying, i have tried all the versions and at the moment nothing comes out. only the icon folders with .bmp files ... I think this TV will be difficult.
I have tried to install all the folders, individually, extracting the folders and leaving only the .exe and removing the icons, and nothing. I think the problem is with updating the tv. can't downgrade?

I have tried to install all the folders, individually, extracting the folders and leaving only the .exe and removing the icons, and nothing. I think the problem is with updating the tv. can't downgrade?
I'm tempted to a do a video call with you.

install program called Zoom in your phone
iphone - ‎ZOOM Cloud Meetings
Android - ZOOM Cloud Meetings – Apps on Google Play
and then follow the instructions below to join the call for video call

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 767 859 105
Password: 749967

Sorry!!!! I´m available at 18:00 CET, is that ok for you?
thats like two hours from now..
might not be possible.. I will see what I can do
see if you can do it later like 20:00 cet or 21:00

I tried by email .. didnt work
use details below in your phone

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 506 708 099
Password: 037745

Thank you very much for all your help ... I can already see smartiptv on my tv thanks to you and your knowledge. You have a friend in Spain !!

your tv can install Smart IPTV.. but with usb the instructions on the website.. download 2018 and 2019 version of smart IPTV on the USB
try one at a time and install on the root

when you see the folders maybe it has already installed in the apps .. search the apps section for smart IPTV after you put the USB and i think your tv you have tv have it always in the usb
2018 works.
Thanks a lot 😉.
Is it possible to to install in this model YouTube or a better version of Internet browser ? .

2018 works.
Thanks a lot 😉.
Is it possible to to install in this model YouTube or a better version of Internet browser ? .
I know what you refer too. Unfortunately Samsung don't allow that and want us to buy new TVs for every stupid upgrade

Dear Husham,

First of all thanks for sharing your knowledge and helping others.
I tried as many others to install SSIPTV by your link and following the steps you should take.

There is no sign that's installing after I put my USB in my tv.
My tv is model UE55KS9002TXXH.

I can only browse and don't see the app in the list of app's that i have.
Feel kinda stupid couse i'm trying to solve it for a few hours and am pretty done with it.

So please can you help me?!
I attached some files.
After dowloading and extracting and after on my tv with my usb in the tv.

Thanx a lot.

Greetz Martijn

thumbnail_IMG_3093[1].jpgthumbnail_IMG_3094[1].jpgthumbnail_IMG_3095[1].jpgthumbnail_IMG_3096[1].jpg

Dear Husham,

First of all thanks for sharing your knowledge and helping others.
I tried as many others to install SSIPTV by your link and following the steps you should take.

There is no sign that's installing after I put my USB in my tv.
My tv is model UE55KS9002TXXH.

I can only browse and don't see the app in the list of app's that i have.
Feel kinda stupid couse i'm trying to solve it for a few hours and am pretty done with it.

So please can you help me?!
I attached some files.
After dowloading and extracting and after on my tv with my usb in the tv.

Thanx a lot.

Greetz Martijn

View attachment 79View attachment 80View attachment 81View attachment 82
After putting the usb.
Go to apps

And click more apps

If nothing there then try again
Format usb
Fat partition
Copy the files again from my website. Try version 2019 version 2 or 2020 version from my website

And put in your usb extract it
And then look in the apps of your tv
And click more apps

After putting the usb.
Go to apps

And click more apps

If nothing there then try again
Format usb
Fat partition
Copy the files again from my website. Try version 2019 version 2 or 2020 version from my website

And put in your usb extract it
And then look in the apps of your tv
And click more apps

Is this right?
thumbnail_IMG_3109[1].jpgthumbnail_IMG_3108[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom