Smart IPTV has been removed from most of the OLD Samsung Version

Glad it worked man.

For new Samsung TVs you might need the medit player changed. Maybe search if your TV has VLC or any player app installed on the TV for playback

Otherwise the most obvious reasons could be that the links you got is not working from the source serves and not your TV

I think the tv is the problem, tested the link on my computer with kodi and the movies worked..

But I want the IPTV smart how do I do this ie iPad to Samsung tv?
Do you mean you want to air play from you iPad to Samsung. Because that's nothing to do with you IPTV app but your iOS settings

I think the tv is the problem, tested the link on my computer with kodi and the movies worked..
Samsung have removed loads of things from their TV. Honestly driving me mad. I don't know what we saw I. These TVs to buy them. I hating that company every day more bad more

In any case.
Your choices are.
Try to rest your TV and install smart Iptv again. See if that works.

Or install firestick or android box in your TV and ignore all the nonsense Samsung gives you

Samsung have removed loads of things from their TV. Honestly driving me mad. I don't know what we saw I. These TVs to buy them. I hating that company every day more bad more

In any case.
Your choices are.
Try to rest your TV and install smart Iptv again. See if that works.

Or install firestick or android box in your TV and ignore all the nonsense Samsung gives you

thx for the fast answers, yeah i give upp and will buy a andriod box instead..

Samsung tva you can install smart Iptv using the usb instructions

Or Samsung TVs tizen edition TVs allow you to install net IPTV
👍😉
I’ve a Samsung smart 6 series tv. so I can down
Load vie usb stick from iPad to transfer to Samsung or I can just get a Firestick.

Iam using a iPad can I download file from your website to Transfer to Samsung smart?
no sorry .. the software for smart iptv avaliable on the folowing only
Android Smart Phones
Android Tablet
Android BOX
Samsung TV

Hi Husham,
I have a Samsung UE46ES6100,
Unfortunately updating my Smart Hub the Smart IPTV app was cancelled and than I discovered the problem.
Is there any solution for the my TV?
Secondly is it possible to change the os of my TV to latest version ?
Thanks

Hello friends, I have a problem with my Samsung TV, like almost everyone who has this brand: I cannot install smart iptv. I have followed all your steps, but when introducing the usb on the tv, it recognizes the folders but only icons and bmp files come out ... the model of the tv is UE46F7000SL.
Thank you very much for all the information you give, you are very helpful

Hi Husham,
I have a Samsung UE46ES6100,
Unfortunately updating my Smart Hub the Smart IPTV app was cancelled and than I discovered the problem.
Is there any solution for the my TV?
Secondly is it possible to change the os of my TV to latest version ?
Thanks
your tv can install Smart IPTV.. but with usb the instructions on the website.. download 2018 and 2019 version of smart IPTV on the USB
try one at a time and install on the root

when you see the folders maybe it has already installed in the apps .. search the apps section for smart IPTV after you put the USB and i think your tv you have tv have it always in the usb

Hello friends, I have a problem with my Samsung TV, like almost everyone who has this brand: I cannot install smart iptv. I have followed all your steps, but when introducing the usb on the tv, it recognizes the folders but only icons and bmp files come out ... the model of the tv is UE46F7000SL.
Thank you very much for all the information you give, you are very helpful
when you see the folders maybe it has already installed in the apps .. search the apps section for smart IPTV after you put the USB and I think your tv you have tv have it always in the USB

your tv can install Smart IPTV.. but with usb the instructions on the website.. download 2018 and 2019 version of smart IPTV on the USB
try one at a time and install on the root

when you see the folders maybe it has already installed in the apps .. search the apps section for smart IPTV after you put the USB and i think your tv you have tv have it always in the usb

Thanks for the reply, I try to do these, but the tv don´t recognize the file, only the .bmp and the icons. I see others tutorial videos and I see that the people change the samsung user to develop and change the ip, is it neccesary?

Hi, I´m in the apps section and i don´t see any app installed... when i back to the usb source, Itry with the 2018, and 2019 folders.
Ok your model is for sure working for smart IPTV

But just in case. Do you have app called net IPTV in your Samsung tv.

Usually if you don't have that
Then you can install the smart IPTV for sure
If you do have it. Then install net IPTV instead

Ok your model is for sure working for smart IPTV

But just in case. Do you have app called net IPTV in your Samsung tv.

Usually if you don't have that
Then you can install the smart IPTV for sure
If you do have it. Then install net IPTV instead

I'm looking for the net iptv app on my tv and nothing comes out. I'm looking for it from samsung apps ... is that so? At the root I don't have any iptv app installed either

Back
Top Bottom