Smart IPTV has been removed from most of the OLD Samsung Version

View attachment 50
[/QUOTE]
thank god.. Was worried there for a minute.
I want to thank you first of all for the feedback.. This is good news.
Yes .. It is true, there some version of Samsung TV's that will need to have the USB stick always on
And Yes there is the new Samsung Firmware that will not allow you to see the installation has begun at all so this is misleading to everyone but the installation does work

Last edited:
Yes .. It is true, there some version of Samsung TV's that will need to have the USB stick always on
And Yes there is the new Samsung Firmware that will not allow you to see the installation has begun at all so this is misleading to everyone but the installation does work
[/QUOTE]
so is there a possibility that I can install the app and not keep plug in the usb stick?

My TV: UE50HU6900

so is there a possibility that I can install the app and not keep plug in the usb stick?

My TV: UE50HU6900
[/QUOTE]
Depending on your version of Samsung OS. Samsung was so stupid by making up their own Operating system and thought it is the new god of all operating system. Two decades later. They regret not to making this is with apple is which means they still thing they.are thinking for the end user benefits when they are really stupid more then they know it because apple is is same as their own idiotic OS.

Ok back to the tv model you gave me. It should work.
Otherwise I might have to upload new software for new models that the software I have missed

Thank You Husham for a lovely information . i have 2 samsung smart tv ( the new one worked perfectly )
but the Old one UA50ES5600 did not installed . do u have another app that will work on it and i can upload my file m3u ?
warm regards
Samir

Thank You Husham for a lovely information . i have 2 samsung smart tv ( the new one worked perfectly )
but the Old one UA50ES5600 did not installed . do u have another app that will work on it and i can upload my file m3u ?
warm regards
Samir
Yes. Try ssiptv on your Samsung TV
This video should help out

i have done it but how can i upload the m3u on ssiptv please
Many thanks
Ssiptv is differnt process.
But basically it's a free app and you upload using their website with your ssiptv code

This forum section is for smart IPTV. Please use the ssiptv section instead for questions

Use this section SSIPTV

I have one question for the SmartTV
CHiQ U58G5500 147 cm (58) 4K HDR Smart LED-Screan UHD, Triple Tuner, Netflix, YouTube
How to install the App Smart iptv?
Thank you!

Sorry I do it all you process und nothing in my TV
with Usb whene I put it only go in file but nothing open from usb Stick.
In book I see Android Soft but not understand why have no opcion for install any apps
only have Netflix , you tub , twiter, facebook and some apps nothing other ,
maybe need one good soft for do in opensorce I thing
Thanks and Regars!

Sorry I do it all you process und nothing in my TV
with Usb whene I put it only go in file but nothing open from usb Stick.
In book I see Android Soft but not understand why have no opcion for install any apps
only have Netflix , you tub , twiter, facebook and some apps nothing other ,
maybe need one good soft for do in opensorce I thing
Thanks and Regars!
ok couple of question for you please
what do you mean in android?
is your TV android?
does it have Google playstore in your TV

Also usually if your Samsung Smart tv doesnt show the app installed or process to install app then try to locate the app in the background installed..
check the apps section

this is the option in my Apps TV
Whene I go Moore is this Photot ( Klick More ) and whene I go in Smart TV Apps show this in Photo ( Foto TV3 )

Attachments

• Foto TV app.jpg
    Foto TV app.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Foto TV3 app.jpg
    Foto TV3 app.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 6
  • klick More app.jpg
    klick More app.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 6
How to browse all apps I not see option for this
any video how to do
Regards!
I'm sorry I don't have a TV like your one to make a video for you.
Your alternative program to install in your tv. Is ssiptv also with usb I made or see if netiptv is there

Back
Top Bottom