Smart IPTV has been removed from most of the OLD Samsung Version

F series works. But you need to have a clean usb
So do a format before uploading the version

For your tv use version 2018 or 2019 version from my website. I know those works for your model

And keep the usb there

Even if you visor /music and so on

Just ignore it and go to apps and click more apps and it will be there

Hi Husham,

When I install SmartIPTV app on my Samsung TV, who I do pay to get the Arabic channels?

Thank you!

Hello Husham,
Thanks for the info.
My old Samsung UN40F6300 was updated and SIPTV was removed.
I tried to install it based on your guide. despite the formatted USB and put all files on the root (I tried with version 2018 and 2020) no success.
It doesn't appear at the application.
I tried it with my new Samsung 2019 and it worked but not with 2013 TV.
please suggest any other solution or introduce another application to use IPTV on my smart TV. Thank you

Hello Husham,
Thanks for the info.
My old Samsung UN40F6300 was updated and SIPTV was removed.
I tried to install it based on your guide. despite the formatted USB and put all files on the root (I tried with version 2018 and 2020) no success.
It doesn't appear at the application.
I tried it with my new Samsung 2019 and it worked but not with 2013 TV.
please suggest any other solution or introduce another application to use IPTV on my smart TV. Thank you
2013 model you put the usb and then go to apps and click on more and you will see it

2013 model you put the usb and then go to apps and click on more and you will see it
You are the best. you were right I found it there. everything works now.
is there a way to delete or modify the content of the channels in m3u?
Thanks

Hi

My TV model code is: UE32J4500

Smart IPTV app working properly when the usb is inserted which is fine for me, however, everytime when i turn on the tv i need to put usb in and out. Do you have any solution for this? And yes auto update in Smart Hub is off.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

My TV model code is: UE32J4500

Smart IPTV app working properly when the usb is inserted which is fine for me, however, everytime when i turn on the tv i need to put usb in and out. Do you have any solution for this? And yes auto update in Smart Hub is off.

Thanks in advance.
The issue is with the samsung Version you have, The tv you have will not allow install because they have not given storage access to permantley store unless you always put external drive

so this mean you have to alawys have the USB in and you have to always take it out and in when the TV reboot.

Hi Husham,

I have a 2012 -2013 Samsung UE40ES6300 which use to run Smart IPTV fine until a software update removed it. I saw in some of your comments possibly on Youtube on how to install Smart IPTV via USB stick that it will not work on 2012, is that still the case and if so is there another alternative or app that can be used?

I've seen that Smart STB is in the app store on my Samsung tv. Would that also do the same thing if Smart IPTV cannot be reinstalled ?

Brak telewizora iptv bez instalacji modelu Samsung TV: UE40F6320

please help how to install
Which version did you try to install.
For your tv I think 2019 V2 will work

[QUOTE = "cicho, post: 12402, członek: 2"]
Którą wersję próbowałeś zainstalować.
W przypadku twojego telewizora myślę, że 2019 V2 będzie działać
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]

Please link

Hi Husham, I downloaded the files onto a USB and plugged into my Samsung (Model UA65NU7100) but nothing happens. I can browse the USB but the only files that are readable are the .png files. No automatic installation and no other files readable - any suggestions?

Hi Husham, I downloaded the files onto a USB and plugged into my Samsung (Model UA65NU7100) but nothing happens. I can browse the USB but the only files that are readable are the .png files. No automatic installation and no other files readable - any suggestions?
After you put the usb. Did you try to go to apps and clicked more apps

Ciao Husham, ho una TV SAMSUNG UE46F6500 - Ho caricato il tuo file 2019 e funziona, poi ho provato anche quello del 2000 I Versione e anche così funziona ma in entrambe i casi, dopo aver caricato la lista, quando apro l ' app si blocca!

Chi gestisce la lista mi ha detto che quest'app funziona solo se i canali sono meno di 20.000 ma se sono di più si blocca. E 'vero? E nel caso c'è una soluzione? Puoi aiutarmi? Grazie mille

Hi Husham, I have a SAMSUNG UE46F6500 TV - I uploaded your 2019 file and it works, then I also tried the 2000 I Version and even so it works but in both cases, after loading the list, when I open the app it crashes !

Whoever manages the list told me that this app only works if the channels are less than 20,000 but if there are more it blocks. It's true? And if there is a solution? can you help me? thanks a lot
20,0000 IPTV links.. Wow .
too much omg GIF

Sorry man .. Smart IPTV I dont think it handels that much. ..
try to cut down the list.. Dont tell me you want to watch all these links

Ciao Husham, ho una TV SAMSUNG UE46F6500 - Ho caricato il tuo file 2019 e funziona, poi ho provato anche quello del 2000 I Versione e anche così funziona ma in entrambe i casi, dopo aver caricato la lista, quando apro l ' app si blocca!

Chi gestisce la lista mi ha detto che quest'app funziona solo se i canali sono meno di 20.000 ma se sono di più si blocca. E 'vero? E nel caso c'è una soluzione? Puoi aiutarmi? Grazie mille
20,0000 collegamenti IPTV .. Wow.
The Office No GIF

Mi dispiace amico .. Smart IPTV Non credo che gestisca così tanto. ..
prova a ridurre l'elenco. Non dirmi che vuoi guardare tutti questi link

Beh, se il mio fornitore di lista mi da tanti canali perchè non usarli? :)
In ogni caso mi da un link già fatto, quindi non saprei come ridurlo. Non c'è un app più nuova che permette di gestire tutti questi canali? Ad esempio sul cellulare uso IPTV EXTREME e me li carica tutti, il mio problema è la TV.
Tu che sei il TOP su IPTV, non hai qualche soluzione per me?

Well, if my list provider gives me so many channels why not use them? :)
In any case it gives me a link already made, so I don't know how to reduce it. Isn't there a newer app that allows you to manage all these channels? For example on my mobile I use IPTV EXTREME and it loads them all, my problem is the TV.
You who are the TOP on IPTV, don't have any solution for me?
have you tried Duplex IPTV

You've tried
IPTV duplex

Back
Top Bottom