Service Down again

JDXL

Is the service down for everyone else? This is the second time for me in two days, was out yesterday afternoon for about 90 mins. The last couple of weeks has been pretty rough to be honest, I was hoping maybe things would be better after the Olympics. I opened a ticket and they answered that everything is fine, maybe in the moment they tested it was but this is definitely not typical for the past couple of weeks!

Is the service down for everyone else? This is the second time for me in two days, was out yesterday afternoon for about 90 mins. The last couple of weeks has been pretty rough to be honest, I was hoping maybe things would be better after the Olympics. I opened a ticket and they answered that everything is fine, maybe in the moment they tested it was but this is definitely not typical for the past couple of weeks!
I've been up with no issues

Not working here also in Canada in the 514 area
Not working here also in Canada in the 514 area
I'm in the 514 area too.. .I sent a ticket...and this was there response

please turn on your vpn service and leave it on, set it to the states other California, Nevada or Arizona.. since the start of the Olympics the region Canada isp< internet service providers have flipped their switches and have placed geo blocks against our service connecting to you and have the ability to other block whole service, sections and categories and some can even geo block certain channels

have dealt with hundreds of members and tickets over night with the same situation Rhonda, your internet provider in north America/Canada is playing games with ALL of your connections to us. a virtual private network = vpn is the only way around this.. service is up and we are not the ones doing this to your connection to us

please turn on your vpn service and leave it on, set it to the states other California, Nevada or Arizona.. since the start of the Olympics the region Canada isp< internet service providers have flipped their switches and have placed geo blocks against our service connecting to you and have the ability to other block whole service, sections and categories and some can even geo block certain channels

have dealt with hundreds of members and tickets over night with the same situation Rhonda, your internet provider in north America/Canada is playing games with ALL of your connections to us. a virtual private network = vpn is the only way around this.. service is up and we are not the ones doing this to your connection to us
Thank you so much for the info. Can you tell me if this will be a problem if I have multiple connections? Do both need to be connected to the same server if using both at the same time?

Thanks ! I Will try with the VPN to California

Thank you so much for the info. Can you tell me if this will be a problem if I have multiple connections? Do both need to be connected to the same server if using both at the same time?
I didn't have a VPN before so I'm not sure ...the one I use said you could connect 6 devices ...not sure if you can switch servers

I didn't have a VPN before so I'm not sure ...the one I use said you could connect 6 devices ...not sure if you can switch servers
I was unclear in my post, my VPN allows 10 connections, no problem there. My question was about the multiple IPTV connections on my PDS Live account, whether they need to all be on the same IP if using them at the same time?

Last edited:
My service is down again, for the second time today. I've put in another ticket

If in Canada, you will now need a VPN it would seem.
Heard that too
yes that is correct, a vpn must be used for Canada now

please turn on your vpn service and leave it on, set it to the states other California, Nevada or Arizona.. since the start of the Olympics the region Canada isp< internet service providers have flipped their switches and have placed geo blocks against our service connecting to you and have the ability to other block whole service, sections and categories and some can even geo block certain channels.

UPDATE: this is not the tv service playing games with your subscription, this is YOUR internet provider that can flip a switch at any time and turn your connection on and off to us at any given time

Thank You for your support!

I think the problem is more than ISP related and I'm not in Canada. I'm running Nord, using every VPN location in the book and the service still isn't running on any of my devices using various IPTV APPS.

Back