Service Down again

I have both and they're both down for me. EPG is down too for me.
So last night Tivimate in the bedroom on a Firecube was working with VPN, but I recently noticed that it stopped working even with vpn on, yet my living room Shield is working fine. So I got to thinking what’s going on here. I have been with this service since Players Klub and there have been many payment portals and service urls in those years. I went into Tivimate playlist settings and checked the url. The bedroom one was using a url with “vip” in it, I changed it to one with “services” in it and then i cleared the cache and force stopped the app and it worked again (note: VPN is still required).

So last night Tivimate in the bedroom on a Firecube was working with VPN, but I recently noticed that it stopped working even with vpn on, yet my living room Shield is working fine. So I got to thinking what’s going on here. I have been with this service since Players Klub and there have been many payment portals and service urls in those years. I went into Tivimate playlist settings and checked the url. The bedroom one was using a url with “vip” in it, I changed it to one with “services” in it and then i cleared the cache and force stopped the app and it worked again (note: VPN is still required).
You're the man! That fixed it for me. Thx!

Goin on two days DOWN in ‘bama. Just did a 7 day VPN trial and hooked it up to my smarters. Absolutely NOTHIN. Zilch. Nada. Its the same old wont download/refresh in. Its on their end obviously. Ive had gamemasters for five years and i never needed a ‘VPN’ to get it going. I HATE dealin with vpn’s, they’re a pain.. i couldnt POSSIBLY care less about my ‘ISP’ provider.. theyre lucky they get my internet/wifi bill money every month .. F em

Can confirm using services instead of the other domain worked. Had to clear cache and readd the playlist however, but back in business. No special vpn connection needed.

Can confirm using services instead of the other domain worked. Had to clear cache and readd the playlist however, but back in business. No special vpn connection needed.
So far so good over here. If you don’t mind me asking, are you in Canada?

Goin on two days DOWN in ‘bama. Just did a 7 day VPN trial and hooked it up to my smarters. Absolutely NOTHIN. Zilch. Nada. Its the same old wont download/refresh in. Its on their end obviously. Ive had gamemasters for five years and i never needed a ‘VPN’ to get it going. I HATE dealin with vpn’s, they’re a pain.. i couldnt POSSIBLY care less about my ‘ISP’ provider.. theyre lucky they get my internet/wifi bill money every month .. F em
I had the same issue till I was told to replace "VIP" with "services" in the server URL. That cleared it up for me.

my service still down from yesterday I'm in spain and have to use a vpn but getting nothing does anyone have an alternative server address other than mainsvip?

Had same problem.Service worked on 1 app but not on another.The app it didn't work on had just updated to a new version the day it stopped working,so thought that might have been the problem.But just tried to replace 'vip' with 'services' and that seemed to fix it for me at the moment as well. Thanks much for the help/info.

Back