Service Down again

You'll need a VPN Service now Jamester. Especially if your in Canada. Norton 360 with VPN works great.
Very useful information Hotrod, i just purchased NordVPN and logged to NY's server, then opened VLC as usual and everything started running smoothly.
Thank you again

Hey there, noob with VPNs. So I just directly download a vpn to my firestick after purchase and choose a location, say NY and everything should work fine? I’m currently in Ontario and experiencing the same outages around 7pm

Hey there, noob with VPNs. So I just directly download a vpn to my firestick after purchase and choose a location, say NY and everything should work fine? I’m currently in Ontario and experiencing the same outages around 7pm
With Tivimate? If so, can play channel with external player. Before clicking channel your watching, click 3 line button on remote, brings a guide on right side, you'll see external player. Choose either mx or vlc player. May have to download those players first. Cheers!

ESPN channels seem to be down.
All other channels are working.
Have 2 other services and they are working.
Have tried VPN but no luck..

ESPN channels seem to be down.
All other channels are working.
Have 2 other services and they are working.
Have tried VPN but no luck..
ALL the ABC channels are down .. abc owns espn so theyre probably all down too.. since yesterday.. everything else works Lets Go gamemasters

Back