Service Down again

I think the problem is more than ISP related and I'm not in Canada. I'm running Nord, using every VPN location in the book and the service still isn't running on any of my devices using various IPTV APPS.
I think the problem is more than ISP related and I'm not in Canada. I'm running Nord, using every VPN location in the book and the service still isn't running on any of my devices using various IPTV APPS.
are you in the US?

Not sure what to say...they said some US/ Canada providers were blocking the service
I'll just wait it out and see what happens. Been with them for a long time. Usually when things go down, the service comes back online without too much of a wait. I'll just check in periodically. Thanks for the reply.

I'll just wait it out and see what happens. Been with them for a long time. Usually when things go down, the service comes back online without too much of a wait. I'll just check in periodically. Thanks for the reply.
it's strange .....I have one device an old iphone that I have not installed VPN software and that one works

it's strange .....I have one device an old iphone that I have not installed VPN software and that one works
My Samsung tablet was working while everything else wasn't working. Then I went back to the tablet and then that was down as well. Figure the problem is on their end, so I'll just check in with the service later on.

My Samsung tablet was working while everything else wasn't working. Then I went back to the tablet and then that was down as well. Figure the problem is on their end, so I'll just check in with the service later on.
ha ...I just went back to the old phone that worked and it's down too

I’m in Canada ( with S**w) and noticed the service was down Yesterday. After reading here, I tried with my VPN set to US and the service works fine. The strange thing is, I have numerous friends and family using this service (some with the same ISP) and no one else has currently experienced down time or the need to use a vpn.

Guys I think the problem is with the tivimate app, I downloaded Televizo and everything is working fine
Wish that worked for me. Just downloaded and tested it with the m3u playlist that usually works with other apps. Couldn't get it to work. Like I said, I hope it's just a temporary problem and they're currently working on the issue.

Wish that worked for me. Just downloaded and tested it with the m3u playlist that usually works with other apps. Couldn't get it to work. Like I said, I hope it's just a temporary problem and they're currently working on the issue.
Using a vpn service?

It's all up, vpn needed. Try different vpn connections. Works fine with tivimate, siptv and xcip

Thanks for the tip. Just tried XCIPTV 7 with the VPN on and everything working. Hopefully other apps will start to work again as well. Just a temporary blip it looks like from the service.

Looks like all the other apps are up and running as well including OTT navigator and Televizo. I figure if the service is down, I'll give the tech team a little bit of time to solve things before I'm worried about the service. It's usually back up and running relatively quick when it does go down.

All good now. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Well
it's in Russian
I'm in the US and my service still not working on tivimate even with the VPN, but for some reason is working fine on the Televizo app and not VPN needed. I have an android tv and Televizo is in the Google store so it was very easy to install it.

Well

I'm in the US and my service still not working on tivimate even with the VPN, but for some reason is working fine on the Televizo app and not VPN needed. I have an android tv and Televizo is in the Google store so it was very easy to install it.
I'm in Canada installed Televizio...no go with or without VPN

I'm in Canada installed Televizio...no go with or without VPN
I have Nord on basic servers set to fastest server (Chicago in my case). I’m watching without issue. I just tested it again with VPN disconnected and all I get is black screen with spinning circle. VPN enabled and all is working. (On both an Nvidia Shield and FIRECUBE, Tivimate and Sparkle)

Back