Pro IPTV Streams Forum Discussion

you should see mine on samsung UN75 inch on cinemax action HD & I have terrible internet in the country I do appreciate the SD as I get zero buffer but watch a whole movie in HD 1st provider I found I can get this with his setup as my will go down during peak hours as they overload us all.But I do this more now during the day so wild great picture never been able too test it except DVD and such & I like just TV
read legal no brainer.I paid for a year as best deal so far I more than satisfied with PRO

Nice place but nicer service with using the ott pro platinum full guide been watching all day in HD i love how the whole system works as in high usage hours seems to revert back & no hiccups since i went with you.Anyone is Canada best have a look or USA as told a buddy he happier than me.
I just cannot say enough and got me writing to the great site too telling others that read as I really happy Thanks for the service!!!
Ive never done that before to my others as never played so well!!

Nice place but nicer service with using the ott pro platinum full guide been watching all day in HD i love how the whole system works as in high usage hours seems to revert back & no hiccups since i went with you.Anyone is Canada best have a look or USA as told a buddy he happier than me.
I just cannot say enough and got me writing to the great site too telling others that read as I really happy Thanks for the service!!!
Ive never done that before to my others as never played so well!!
Thanks Scott b
The biggest reason your loving it so much is because one it's not an IPTV services. It's an Ott service . So the difference is on goggle for anyone to research. But in short . It a different platform all together. And we pay for our content it is not stollen .there are no copyright issues for infringement laws being broken because it's a paid service with paid content like Netflix Hulu Amazon Prime and all the other sling TV everything it's a new platform a new service an alternative to IPTV add IPTV prices now that's why there's no need for a VPN I'm

Hi. I've recently signed up for the service, how long does it usually take for login in details? I paid for 1 month via PayPal and have downloaded OTT platinum player.

roccolocco287 what you think of the service sweet huh tricks for the remote ask if you cannot figure out I forget at times myself and had for 1 week now.I use air mouse myself with china box S912

Anyone know the password to the Category lock on OTT player its not taking the password for the sign in.

roccolocco287 what you think of the service sweet huh tricks for the remote ask if you cannot figure out I forget at times myself and had for 1 week now.I use air mouse myself with china box S912
Hi.
The service is brilliant, no buffering at all & really good channel options, 10/10 for that. The user interface is a bit fiddly on the app, and crashes sometimes on my android box. But overall so far so good 👍

Hi.
The service is brilliant, no buffering at all & really good channel options, 10/10 for that. The user interface is a bit fiddly on the app, and crashes sometimes on my android box. But overall so far so good 👍
Thanks bud for let everyone know . That you like the services

Hi! No matter what I do, I can't get this service to work on my Android box. It works beautifully via the GSE app on both my phone and computer. But, on my Android box it doesn't work with any app. I've tried the recommended OTT, as well as TiviMate and GSE. Tried with and without VPN. Tried with and without using external player. Checked my credentials over and over and over.

Has anyone else encountered anything similar? Naturally, I do most TV watching on the Android box, so I'd really love to get this figured out. Hopefully there's just something stupid that I'm missing.

Thanks!

Hi! No matter what I do, I can't get this service to work on my Android box. It works beautifully via the GSE app on both my phone and computer. But, on my Android box it doesn't work with any app. I've tried the recommended OTT, as well as TiviMate and GSE. Tried with and without VPN. Tried with and without using external player. Checked my credentials over and over and over.

Has anyone else encountered anything similar? Naturally, I do most TV watching on the Android box, so I'd really love to get this figured out. Hopefully there's just something stupid that I'm missing.

Thanks!
DM me your username and I will look at it but first of all if your using a vpn don't because it won't work with vpn what device is your android box also please join our forum so that you can get our customers care .

Last edited:
DM me your username and I will look at it but first of all if your using a vpn don't because it won't work with vpn what device is your android box also please join our forum so that you can get our customers care .

I was able to get it working by switching the default player in OTT to EXO. I’m not sure why it wasn’t working with other external players, like VLC, but it seems to be working now with EXO. So, if anybody else experiences something similar, maybe give that a try.

Also, thank you for the quick reply and help!

I was able to get it working by switching the default player in OTT to EXO. I’m not sure why it wasn’t working with other external players, like VLC, but it seems to be working now with EXO. So, if anybody else experiences something similar, maybe give that a try.

Also, thank you for the quick reply and help!
Update your VLC player and it should be able to work also

Back
Top Bottom