• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Pro IPTV Streams Forum Discussion

tedujam

Choose what you want and enter the price of the subscription and follow the prompts from PayPal and we will send you your subscription but please use our app .I'm so tired of reading comments that our services don't work .it because there not using our app. I'm all out of 1 month your going to have to buy a3 month subscription don't worry you will love it
Can you list what you actually offer? Your website is a bit confusing.

I see:

• We have 1-3-6-12 month Subscriptions Available for you. They are all complete packages. Including all content from 91 countries.
  • Movie section,with over 15000 movies to choose from..
  • Never miss a PPV event again ,not only will you be able to watch them live. If you cant make it home .don't worry you can still watch it the next day on our vod section. Total freedom.
So no 1 month subscriptions. 3 month minimum. How much per month? How many streams? How about some more details?

For instance, this is what another random provider offers. If you could list more details like this, it might entice people to sign up for a new service with a minimum 3 month commitment.

Over 10,000 LIVE TV Channels
Many International Latino Channels including Indian, Arabic, Italian and more.....
VOD in HD Quality
PLEX access to thousands of Movies
PLEX access to Netflix Shows/Movies
PLEX access to Apple TV+ Shows/Movies
PLEX access to Disney Shows/Movies
Premium Channels
4K Content / Movies / Shows
Tons of 24/7 Movies / Shows
PPV Events
No Buffering
No IP Lock
Stable Servers
Subscriber Fees only $10/ per month or $90/ per year.

mrgolddenboy

John
Staff member
Can you list what you actually offer? Your website is a bit confusing.

I see:

• We have 1-3-6-12 month Subscriptions Available for you. They are all complete packages. Including all content from 91 countries.
  • Movie section,with over 15000 movies to choose from..
  • Never miss a PPV event again ,not only will you be able to watch them live. If you cant make it home .don't worry you can still watch it the next day on our vod section. Total freedom.
So no 1 month subscriptions. 3 month minimum. How much per month? How many streams? How about some more details?

For instance, this is what another random provider offers. If you could list more details like this, it might entice people to sign up for a new service with a minimum 3 month commitment.
Thanks my friend good idea but that's what the free trial is for much appreciated we will take it under consideration we ran out of one month subscription over the weekend as we sold 2500 subscription and our Teck team are generating new subscription

tedujam

Thanks my friend good idea but that's what the free trial is for much appreciated we will take it under consideration we ran out of one month subscription over the weekend as we sold 2500 subscription and our Teck team are generating new subscription
Thanks, I submitted a request for a 24hr trial on your website.

mrgolddenboy

John
Staff member
Is there any way to show only HD TV series? I checked a bunch of my favorite shows (LOST, Breaking Bad, 30 Rock, etc) and they are all in SD.
We use to do HD FHD and but clients would complain that it was buffering so now with our own app it evaluate your internet bandwidth usage as well speed and it decides what to broadcast it at . So if you want higher quality signal I guess you need to upgrade something internet or your boxes as it set to give the best experience possible that it can with your set up that you have. I have an OLED TV and the beelink gt king pro and I'm getting 4k services to my screen . Alot of people don't realize that if you want top quality services it needs to start at the box and tv then speed of internet . Alot off customers buy the cheapest box possible and then expect quality but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

tedujam

We use to do HD FHD and but clients would complain that it was buffering so now with our own app it evaluate your internet bandwidth usage as well speed and it decides what to broadcast it at . So if you want higher quality signal I guess you need to upgrade something internet or your boxes as it set to give the best experience possible that it can with your set up that you have. I have an OLED TV and the beelink gt king pro and I'm getting 4k services to my screen .
The quality you are "sending" is not based on my speed for the situation I'm referring to. I can switch from any of those SD TV shows (LOST) to an HD TV show (Deadwood) and back, with no change in quality. My bandwidth is not dropping under 5Mb every time I switch from from an HD series.

I can do multiple speed tests and none of them ever drop below 100Mb.

And I'm not sure what your personal TV or player has to do with anything. Go watch an episode of the SD series I mentioned.

mrgolddenboy

John
Staff member
I sent you pictures of my tv watching deadwood at FHD quality like I said earlier if you want a higer resolution of your going to need to upgrade not my services but the gear you use at home we have it set up in such a way that you only receive what your gear can handle and this is way everyone loves the services . And at this time what your getting on your free trial is what we are offering for 10 bucks per month. In this day and age I know that it's impossible to satisfy everyone . So we are sorry if your not happy . Have great week and if you ever upgrade your devicses tv or internet make sure to check us out again

Last edited:
you should see mine on samsung UN75 inch on cinemax action HD & I have terrible internet in the country I do appreciate the SD as I get zero buffer but watch a whole movie in HD 1st provider I found I can get this with his setup as my will go down during peak hours as they overload us all.But I do this more now during the day so wild great picture never been able too test it except DVD and such & I like just TV
read legal no brainer.I paid for a year as best deal so far I more than satisfied with PRO

Nice place but nicer service with using the ott pro platinum full guide been watching all day in HD i love how the whole system works as in high usage hours seems to revert back & no hiccups since i went with you.Anyone is Canada best have a look or USA as told a buddy he happier than me.
I just cannot say enough and got me writing to the great site too telling others that read as I really happy Thanks for the service!!!
Ive never done that before to my others as never played so well!!

mrgolddenboy

John
Staff member
Nice place but nicer service with using the ott pro platinum full guide been watching all day in HD i love how the whole system works as in high usage hours seems to revert back & no hiccups since i went with you.Anyone is Canada best have a look or USA as told a buddy he happier than me.
I just cannot say enough and got me writing to the great site too telling others that read as I really happy Thanks for the service!!!
Ive never done that before to my others as never played so well!!
Thanks Scott b
The biggest reason your loving it so much is because one it's not an IPTV services. It's an Ott service . So the difference is on goggle for anyone to research. But in short . It a different platform all together. And we pay for our content it is not stollen .there are no copyright issues for infringement laws being broken because it's a paid service with paid content like Netflix Hulu Amazon Prime and all the other sling TV everything it's a new platform a new service an alternative to IPTV add IPTV prices now that's why there's no need for a VPN I'm

roccolocco287

Hi. I've recently signed up for the service, how long does it usually take for login in details? I paid for 1 month via PayPal and have downloaded OTT platinum player.