Pro IPTV Streams Forum Discussion

Hey yodaddi cool name too just got it took a couple minutes wait did I really say that Lol
go to apkpure.com download the ott platinum app the one that says user a pass but in your user & pass done no real need for the URL
I always had issue with my other ones that now why I ended up buying Pro as it was that easy I cannot even make a mistake so you be fine if you do that

Hey yodaddi cool name too just got it took a couple minutes wait did I really say that Lol
go to apkpure.com download the ott platinum app the one that says user a pass but in your user & pass done no real need for the URL
I always had issue with my other ones that now why I ended up buying Pro as it was that easy I cannot even make a mistake so you be fine if you do that

I tried using OTT but I don't know how to change channel categories, and add channels to MY Favories category?

Good day yodaddi you can message mrgoldden boy to give some help about your problem thank you and have a great day🙂

I tried using OTT but I don't know how to change channel categories, and add channels to MY Favories category?
Click ok then scroll to the left but if you go to the menu there's a spot there that you click on it so it's a learning tool to teach you how to use the app

Here is the biggest reason to switch to our services and Ott player.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200801-071132_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200801-071132_Google.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 24
Thanks 😊 you for the kind words if everyone uses our Ott platinum player they will 99.99 %free from any issues as long as there internet connection never goes below 5mgbutes per second .Ott is were it's at . IPTV is a dying format ok plagued with nothing but issues problems and downtime

Reactions: Ash
How do I get a sub I press on link press on price I want to pay it goes straight to PayPal how do we get info or who to contact

How do I get a sub I press on link press on price I want to pay it goes straight to PayPal how do we get info or who to contact
Choose what you want and enter the price of the subscription and follow the prompts from PayPal and we will send you your subscription but please use our app .I'm so tired of reading comments that our services don't work .it because there not using our app. I'm all out of 1 month your going to have to buy a3 month subscription don't worry you will love it

Choose what you want and enter the price of the subscription and follow the prompts from PayPal and we will send you your subscription but please use our app .I'm so tired of reading comments that our services don't work .it because there not using our app.
Ok how will I get info is it thru email

Thanks my friend good idea but that's what the free trial is for much appreciated we will take it under consideration we ran out of one month subscription over the weekend as we sold 2500 subscription and our Teck team are generating new subscription
Thanks, I submitted a request for a 24hr trial on your website.

I sent you pictures of my tv watching deadwood at FHD quality like I said earlier if you want a higer resolution of your going to need to upgrade not my services but the gear you use at home we have it set up in such a way that you only receive what your gear can handle and this is way everyone loves the services . And at this time what your getting on your free trial is what we are offering for 10 bucks per month. In this day and age I know that it's impossible to satisfy everyone . So we are sorry if your not happy . Have great week and if you ever upgrade your devicses tv or internet make sure to check us out again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom