Pro IPTV Streams Forum Discussion

Looks like there are no more free trials. Just asked for one and was denied.
You weren't denied sir for the next two weeks there is the big soccer tournament in the United Kingdom it is considered a Pay-Per-View event as well as the UFC 2 MMA and we do not give out free trials during pay-per-view events I'm sorry there are too many people out there just looking for free trials so that they can watch pay-per-view events for free I know you're not one of these people but you have to appreciate the fact that we're in business to make money not handled free free pay-per-view events we also told everybody who applied for free trial to try again after pay-per-view events are over thank you have a great weekend

Mine is working but no epg on us & canada but worked fine with uk when I looked.I say looks like a decent provider not sure the cost yet but in the country & I get a bit of buffering on live but the movies shows run soling no lag at all.
I may use for backup after seeing the price.I add I got free trial just a few hours ago said over but wrote a note in the form so I like the idea they read messages too! I give them a solid 10 so far.I look into pricing tomorrow as enjoying shows my others do not seem to offer.If the EPG works that is.My other works for usa channels same tivimate app too.I must Thank Husham for the email at 5:21 this morning with this offer best site around hands down.People help each other too which is the very best Crystalblue 6161 is a great mod always helps me out too.
I have found the XC APK has the best EPG when using with any service. It gives episode info when surfing while watching live TV . The most " cable " like guide I've seen

@mrgolddenboy

Hi, I'm struggling to get the playlist registered on Tivimate using the Xtream log-on. Also tried on EasyTV using Xtream and nothing recognised. Everything working fine on your app, but Tivimate is my preferred player. Can you assist? Anyone else having any issues with this?

@mrgolddenboy

Hi, I'm struggling to get the playlist registered on Tivimate using the Xtream log-on. Also tried on EasyTV using Xtream and nothing recognised. Everything working fine on your app, but Tivimate is my preferred player. Can you assist? Anyone else having any issues with this?
Ya sorry for that . Is your vpn on if so turn it off

Also tivimate is a very problematic app as it is an open software .and it has been rewritten so many times that it is has alot of corrupted files is it version 2.5.8 and is it a free download . Or did you buy it .

Ya sorry for that . Is your vpn on if so turn it off

Tried with both VPN on and off. No luck.
Also tried the M3u link but that isn't working either.

Tried multiple players but none are working with Xtream login or M3u link. Only thing working is your app.

Also tivimate is a very problematic app as it is an open software .and it has been rewritten so many times that it is has alot of corrupted files is it version 2.5.8 and is it a free download . Or did you buy it .

I've bought TiviMate and used it for several providers before. All without issue, which is why I took the plunge and purchased it.

I've bought TiviMate and used it for several providers before. All without issue, which is why I took the plunge and purchased it.
Ok are API full is encryption coded with verimatrix encryption and won't work an alot of players if you use a VPN what device are you using

Ok or API full is encryption coded with verimatrix encryption and won't work an alot of players if you use a VPN what device are you using

VPN is off. I've tried it on my Android phone (Pixel 3a), Shield TV and a PC. All the same result.

VPN is off. I've tried it on my Android phone (Pixel 3a), Shield TV and a PC. All the same result.
Go in your app settings and force stop your vpn so it can reload your actual up address and not the VPN up addresses that it last used

And lastly Hollywood Netflix and the FBI as well as other agencies are rewriting alot of software development company and apps that are out there . It's another way there trying to stop IPTV. Services. But we are a legal Ott provider and we have our own app . So not to get effected by this new process that there enforcement agency are doing . In about a year's time there will be no more such thing as IPTV as they are putting a stop to it . North America is starting to adopt all of UK new laws . And enforcement tactics. Cheers if you want to be safe I suggest you use our services or any other legitimate streaming services

I just signed up for a 6-month service. I have an Nvidia Sheild Pro TV what do you recommend I use XCIPTV or OTT Apk Player
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom