Pro IPTV Streams Forum Discussion

Well after reading a few comments I feel I must speak up here
I live in Canada and the service rocks so sweet & the extra movies & such cannot wait for hollywood to release some new movies to watch there. But the other two trials I tried had none going yet none of the two others working as were only for 12 hours.I did contact one guy & he said I told you that well nope he never did so 24 hours is much better.
I tried a couple of trials yesterday and today not sure I can list so will not do not want to get banned |& not sure the rules.
I used a app called ott platinum sure helped and now have a very sweet guide too.I found on APK Time & noticed it on APKPure too.
I looked it up for you all its the one with (user & pass ) or top when I did a search for ott platinum pro
You do NOT want a VPN with this & no worries it is encrypted so very safe for all us TV addicts
I also read it was never a 1 week free either the two others I tried lasted 12 hours only lucky I did look more at the others but today I was so impressed with Protv I must say.
The price was cheaper then the other guys who also wanted to be paid only in the pounds so more money to get that switched heck .
Give the guy a chance like look me up I do not know this guy or gal just be fair on comments.
I going to try him and let my GM go as this has way more as I really like networks too & this sure got them.
I saw movie channels I have never seen before as well so a great reason to switch.As well way more network channels
I have to add to get service put in username & password I sure I never had to include the URL like others I tried too.
Just make sure you use the right one as two listed I loaded the one with no code I sorry I forget the real name but was OTT platinum pro off APKPure
Make sure you use the one says(user & pass) not the other.
I hope this helps someone as wrote thanking people & mods for the help I always got off Hushams site but forgot to thank this site for the trial as just totally forgot I love your service & you earned my business.
People we need to just follow instructions to the T Lol just like your password & user info is all
Perhaps I installed the other wrong but as I said tivimate works some days
It did take a minute to populate but the guide is sweet & shows what's coming on in the hours to come my tivimate is so darn finicky as some days works others does not work.
This one even gives me info on what the show is about.
Now I really enjoy that as I am a older person with little to no knowledge on computers so really liked the easy set up too.
I say people show install it proper as first time every writing a review but feel TVPro is the best I tried & people having issues is a error on their part but heck I make mistakes hourly ask my wife she will tell you but using other apps may be reason one why your having issues.
I am not received money for my honest review of tv pro but when a great service comes & read bad reviews I must speak up.
Read the instructions people but will add yesterday missed a : in my password or user name no wonder it never worked lol
We all make mistakes but this service runs as great as my netflix not a buffer today & the guy who mentioned got nothing but the death circle try again I think you missed something bud.
Also the other trials I got yesterday were for 12 hours not 1 day and read that there was never a week I guess Hushams made a boo boo too.
Were all human hope this helps someone if you like my first review tell me if you do not tell your wife or someone else.
I have been on this for hours like I say not real great on computers but improving lots with Hushams site as well with the great mods!
And must Thank TVPro as glad I found you I will be signing up after this review I also want you to know I live out if town so my internet speed sucks yet your service has not once buffered & the first time I can say that I have not seen the circle of death come up & its also near 6:00 o'clock here whats your secret as you are as good as netflix in SD mode!

Thanks again Hushams you reported on another winner for me to enjoy sorry GM I will be switching now I love you but this one got much more
Cheers my fellow TV lovers.

I live in Canada and the service rocks so sweet & the extra movies & such cannot wait for hollywood to release some new movies to watch there. But the other two trials I tried had none going yet none of the two others working as were only for 12 hours.I did contact one guy & he said I told you that well nope he never did so 24 hours is much better.
I tried a couple of trials yesterday and today not sure I can list so will not do not want to get banned |& not sure the rules.
I used a app called ott platinum sure helped and now have a very sweet guide too.I found on APK Time & noticed it on APKPure too.
I looked it up for you all its the one with (user & pass ) or top when I did a search for ott platinum pro
You do NOT want a VPN with this & no worries it is encrypted so very safe for all us TV addicts
I also read it was never a 1 week free either the two others I tried lasted 12 hours only lucky I did look more at the others but today I was so impressed with Protv I must say.
The price was cheaper then the other guys who also wanted to be paid only in the pounds so more money to get that switched heck .
Give the guy a chance like look me up I do not know this guy or gal just be fair on comments.
I going to try him and let my GM go as this has way more as I really like networks too & this sure got them.
I saw movie channels I have never seen before as well so a great reason to switch.As well way more network channels
I have to add to get service put in username & password I sure I never had to include the URL like others I tried too.
Just make sure you use the right one as two listed I loaded the one with no code I sorry I forget the real name but was OTT platinum pro off APKPure
I hope this helps someone as wrote thanking people & mods for the help I always got off Hushams site but forgot to thank this site for the trial as just totally forgot I love your service & you earned my business.
People we need to just follow instructions to the T Lol just like your password & user info is all
It did take a minute to populate but the guide is sweet & shows what's coming on in the hours to come my tivimate is so darn finicky as some days works others does not work.
Now I really enjoy that as I am a older person with little to no knowledge on computers so really liked the easy set up too.
I say people show install it proper as first time every writing a review but feel TVPro is the best I tried & people having issues is a error on their part but heck I make mistakes hourly ask my wife she will tell you but using other apps may be reason one why your having issues.
I am not received money for my honest review of tv pro but when a great service comes & read bad reviews I must speak up.
Read the instructions people but will add yesterday missed a : in my password or user name no wonder it never worked lol
We all make mistakes but this service runs as great as my netflix not a buffer today & the guy who mentioned got nothing but the death circle try again I think you missed something bud.
Also the other trials I got yesterday were for 12 hours not 1 day and read that there was never a week I guess Hushams made a boo boo too.
Were all human hope this helps someone if you like my first review tell me if you do not tell your wife or someone else.
I have been on this for hours like I say not real great on computers but improving lots with Hushams site as well with the great mods!
And must Thank TVPro as glad I found you I will be signing up after this review I also want you to know I live out if town so my internet speed sucks yet your service has not once buffered & the first time I can say that I have not seen the circle of death come up & its also near 6:00 o'clock here whats your secret as you are as good as netflix in SD mode!

Thanks again Hushams you reported on another winner for me to enjoy sorry GM I will be switching now I love you but this one got much more
Well thank you kindly cheers enjoy IPTV the way it was ment to be experienced

I read your comment from top to bottom,and we're so happy that you're satisfied with our services.We're looking forward to servicing you in the future.

I have paid and no word yet
Hi personal sent your subscription again via forum and email addresses twice in the past 2 days check your spam mail. As well I sent it to you via or forum chat . So I'm not sure why your not getting it also I check my panel and its been used already so someone in your household is using it thank you have a great weekend

I need to make folks aware I was wrong on the ott player from APK Time is different then one from APKPURE so please my mistake follow the guy Mr goldenboy as he knows better than me for certain I just thought they were the same but are NOT.I sure do not want to cause anyone issues so thought I better write this Now to let everyone aware I was so wrong thinking they were the same player.So great having a great guide again too.Just so happy I found THIS site as Husham knows the best service around as I have never been steered wrong following his recommendations.

I need to make folks aware I was wrong on the ott player from APK Time is different then one from APKPURE so please my mistake follow the guy Mr goldenboy as he knows better than me for certain I just thought they were the same but are NOT.I sure do not want to cause anyone issues so thought I better write this Now to let everyone aware I was so wrong thinking they were the same player.So great having a great guide again too.Just so happy I found THIS site as Husham knows the best service around as I have never been steered wrong following his recommendations.
Well thank you Scotty we appreciate and value our clients ❤ I'm very happy that I could help you . I believe in honesty and transparency with everything I do at work and life in general. We are here to help everyone enjoy IPTV at its full potential. As I say a happy clients is our only goal .

Last edited:
I would like to appoligies to ProIPTV and to everyone.. I am sorry that I sent out a message saying they have 1 week still as this has ended I sent it out too late.. The company told me to mention this long time ago but I was busy that I sent it too late.. Pro IPTV is a great service so they should not be punished for my mistake.. I am so sorry and I will send a retraction email to everyone that got the first mail

Once again .. I am saying this again.. Sorry for the Pro IPTV staff and to everyone. This was my mistake as I didnt send this message early enough

In either Case I have been using Pro IPTV and it is a wonderfuel service .. Still working for me since I got it and since I made the video that I published on cocoscope.

Like I said to you those emails sent out were a mistake on husham part he did not ask our permission to do so . He made a mistake witch is understandable . He is only human. We honored 100 of them . But thats it . Can't be held responsible for someone else mistake. Are you aware of the cost associated with 2500 or more 1 week free trials .well over 12 thousand us so if you want to pay for his mistake I will gladly send then out. If not I suggest that you stop beating a dead horse

Like i said in my post ALL Good. Husham works hard for his members. Always looking out for us. It wasn't a game changer. I can use free apk's for vod, which is the only thing i was looking for.Dam my horse is sleeping i have walk back to beat my cat.

I would like to appoligies to ProIPTV and to everyone.. I am sorry that I sent out a message saying they have 1 week still as this has ended I sent it out too late.. The company told me to mention this long time ago but I was busy that I sent it too late.. Pro IPTV is a great service so they should not be punished for my mistake.. I am so sorry and I will send a retraction email to everyone that got the first mail

Once again .. I am saying this again.. Sorry for the Pro IPTV staff and to everyone. This was my mistake as I didnt send this message early enough

In either Case I have been using Pro IPTV and it is a wonderfuel service .. Still working for me since I got it and since I made the video that I published on cocoscope.
Trust me I'm not angry at all. Like MrGoldenBoy said we are all human and make mistakes. What's important to me is that when someone makes a mistake is that they own up to it and apologize. I'm glad you gave us the opportunity to try the service at all. I'm sure most of us had never heard of them. I for one will be signing up for there service next week and telling my friends about Pro IPTV Service. Thanks Husham and Pro IPTV for the trial.

Last edited:
There's alot of Ott players out there were did you get it you might not be using ours go to apkpure.com and get the one that says username and password and go to my site and I will give you one free month subscription to prove you wrong thanks also Matty send me your email address so I know it you

i'll send under seperate cover

There's alot of Ott players out there were did you get it you might not be using ours go to apkpure.com and get the one that says username and password and go to my site and I will give you one free month subscription to prove you wrong thanks also Matty send me your email address so I know it you

Update: My mistake. I downloaded the wrong APK. Folks - there are 3 OTT APK's on this site, (two platinum and one premium) so please ensure that unlike me, you choose the correct one. The "correct one will read "Ott platinum (user & pass). I would have included the URL to the site to d/l the apk but want to make sure that its ok before I do. I don't wish to violate the forum rules.

Update: My mistake. I downloaded the wrong APK. Folks - there are 3 OTT APK's on this site, (two platinum and one premium) so please ensure that unlike me, you choose the correct one. The "correct one will read "Ott platinum (user & pass). I would have included the URL to the site to d/l the apk but want to make sure that its ok before I do. I don't wish to violate the forum rules.
Thanks again for your honesty and we look forward to serving you in the future

Now I like to say we all make mistakes & I so very impressed with the comments above including Hashams I would say that why this is the greatest site ever.Honest info and great information not to mention the great mods that always help people like me when I need help.I never ever been with a better site & will help others if asked as believe in paying it forward.Pro rocks I am blow away with what there offer and still cannot believe no buffering as live in the country so my internet sucks.This plays as good as my Netflix & price is cheaper too only wish I had 4K now lol.

Now I like to say we all make mistakes & I so very impressed with the comments above including Hashams I would say that why this is the greatest site ever.Honest info and great information not to mention the great mods that always help people like me when I need help.I never ever been with a better site & will help others if asked as believe in paying it forward.Pro rocks I am blow away with what there offer and still cannot believe no buffering as live in the country so my internet sucks.This plays as good as my Netflix & price is cheaper too only wish I had 4K now lol.
Thanks Scott happy to have you on board our services is designed to work with your bandwidth usage so the more bandwidth you have the better the picture quality but if your short on bandwidth it automatically adjusts to it and that why there's zero buffering. We our using a new ground breaking platform that are time of skilled engineers have created . No one else has it but us . But it only work with our Ott platinum player . That's why we ask clients to use our player

Could this be use on XCIPTV app? If so, how?
Yes your are correct . If you check all my threads that's the first thing I ask the client did you replace the get with xmltv in your EPG line . That's why everyone is having issues because there not following simple instructions. But cheers to you for posting it thanks have a great weekend and most of all enjoy your services

Don't let this go to your head mrgoldenboy but have 2 others now and your so right there i have seen no hiccups been two days now i know why i live in country so my speeds suck but so glad to have found pro as as good as netflixs so well done.
I also got a couple more trials but were for 12 hours so 24 gives a guy a chance to see
I brought a account as really like the service!

Last edited:
Yes your are correct . If you check all my threads that's the first thing I ask the client did you replace the get with xmltv in your EPG line . That's why everyone is having issues because there not following simple instructions. But cheers to you for posting it thanks have a great weekend and most of all enjoy your services

I changed the Get with the XMLTV and the screen freezes as it's Updating the M3U contents and updating the Tv guide on my Firestick. I doubled check my spelling and it appears to be correct. Strange

Back
Top Bottom