Pro IPTV Streams Forum Discussion

Submitted a request and all we got is a generic link to subscribe to the service .. no trial
Sorry sir but that was just a link to join our support forum so if you have issues you can be serviced quicker. If you had proceeded to follow the prompts it would have taken you to the free trial form. To fill out

Sorry you feel that why . But I guess your more interested in the free part and not actually a great product . That's fine I understand. There's alot of free trial pirates out there . That Just like to get by with free trials for the weekend. were actually looking for paying customers . The free trial is a service for a client to explore and view the services . And not just abuse the privilege. That IPTV providers provide for free . There's an actual cost associated with free trials. one you need to pay an employee to create and send it out as well as the cost of the trial. With work out about 5 Buck's per trial , we give out 2500 per day so that a cost of 12500 us dollars just for today. So before you shrug this off as a bad experience. Remember . How owner operators feel when we have to deal with free trail bandits.
Cheer enjoy your weekend .
I work 60 hours a week . 24 hours is not enough especially when I see people having problems. , I have purchased subscriptions from Husham recommendations. When I see week free then it's gone, I call bait and and switch

Last edited:
Sorry you feel that why . But I guess your more interested in the free part and not actually a great product . That's fine I understand. There's alot of free trial pirates out there . That Just like to get by with free trials for the weekend. were actually looking for paying customers . The free trial is a service for a client to explore and view the services . And not just abuse the privilege. That IPTV providers provide for free . There's an actual cost associated with free trials. one you need to pay an employee to create and send it out as well as the cost of the trial. With work out about 5 Buck's per trial , we give out 2500 per day so that a cost of 12500 us dollars just for today. So before you shrug this off as a bad experience. Remember . How owner operators feel when we have to deal with free trail bandits.
Cheer enjoy your weekend .yes I didn’t get it ether that’s fair enough.......how do I try 24 hour

Sorry about the EPG section but I check twice on this issue and there's no issues with it but I notice that the issue were all with tivi mate maybe it's an issue with the app I will like it to it some more . Also we recommend our clients use are app Ott platinum 1.8..

1. With respect to EPG and TiviMate, I noticed that MY EPG problem was related to Cloudfare. Multiple ISP's and same issue. When I connected via a VPN and tried in, after the first failed attempt my Playlists and EPG's worked perfectly, so for any Tivimate 2.8.5 EPG or playlist errors, try a VPN (first time will fail) and see if you can update playlist and grab EPG

2. I signed up for a free trial and I noticed many channels but I have not been able to watch any channel at all. I get the circle of death. Tried multiple devices including a VPN. My other service works fine so there seems to be an issue wih the service (at least for me). Too bad, Was looking to check it out because I like the channel selection that is offered

No poaching customers buddy do like every other provider and try to be professional and instead of . Trying to get customers on my dime why don't you pay for your owe advertising and promotion. Been in business 12 years and have never had any downtime.

Any reason why I'm not able (was never able) to sample the channel quality? I signed up for a free trial yesterday and I noticed many channels but I have not been able to watch any channel at all. I get the circle of death. Tried multiple devices including a VPN. My other service works fine so there seems to be an issue with Pro IPTV (at least for me). Too bad, Was looking to check it out because I like the channel selection that is offered

Any reason why I'm not able (was never able) to sample the channel quality? I signed up for a free trial yesterday and I noticed many channels but I have not been able to watch any channel at all. I get the circle of death. Tried multiple devices including a VPN. My other service works fine so there seems to be an issue with Pro IPTV (at least for me). Too bad, Was looking to check it out because I like the channel selection that is offered
What device our you using because are channels are 4k and if your device has not enough ram memory you will get the circle ⭕ of death

What device our you using because are channels are 4k and if your device has not enough ram memory you will get the circle ⭕ of death

I saw UHD and I always assumed that it meant 1080p vs 720p (at least that was my experience a while back when I had seen UHD). I use a 3rd gen 4k Firestick which is designed to support 4k (but the tv is 1080). I'll check it out with my 4k TV and let u know if the spinning is resolved. The stick is hard wired to my LAN and the speed test is good up to 8k TV. My ISP provides 1GB down (well, about 750mb). I'll let you know

**UPDATE** So I just tested another Firestick 4k with my 4k TV. Device is hardwired and speedtest indicates 72mb down which can support 8k. I still have the same issue as before.

Last edited:
Hi I understand that there were issues with EPG as well as our services yesterday . I want to reassure everyone that everything is fine on our end . The EPG issues was with a trainee giving out improper lines for tivimate. We are working on rectify this. And the one week promotion was limited supply and they were all gone in 10 minutes so some of you were lucky enough to get them and everyone else got a one day trial. Also we ask that everyone uses our Ott platinum player 1.8 username and password. You can get it at apkpure.com. you will find that you will have little to no issues. As we use encryption on our subscription. And not all players will work . That why we ask you use our Ott platinum player. If you use a different player we can't promise you the same quality of service . Thanks for your time and I hope this clarifies any and all questions. Yesterday was a very busy day . With over 2500 free trial given out as well as hundreds of sold subscription . So as you can see we are human and we also make mistakes. We our a team of 5 individuals committed to providing high quality service . But it's not always easy or possible. I believe in honesty and transparency . Thanks again

I saw UHD and I always assumed that it meant 1080p vs 720p (at least that was my experience a while back when I had seen UHD). I use a 3rd gen 4k Firestick which is designed to support 4k (but the tv is 1080). I'll check it out with my 4k TV and let u know if the spinning is resolved. The stick is hard wired to my LAN and the speed test is good up to 8k TV. My ISP provides 1GB down (well, about 750mb). I'll let you know
You can set the your display to 4k . In menu also please get our APK Ott platinum player 99 of problems we'll go away

You can set the your display to 4k . In menu also please get our APK Ott platinum player 99 of problems we'll go away

OK can u DM me with a filelink code or tell me where I can grab your UI? The URL for Platinum Ott apk that hits Aptoid appears broken. Once I know where to get app, I'll use it instead and test - Thanks

Last edited:
OK can u DM me with a filelink code or tell me where I can grab your UI? The URL for Platinum Ott apk that hits Aptoid appears broken. Once I know where to get app, I'll use it instead and test - Thanks
Apkpure.com get the one that says username and password that is ours

the 7 day trial died after 24 hours. just loaded it today and it expired. all good. i like my current service they just removed VOD. Was just looking for a backup. will read the reviews .

the 7 day trial died after 24 hours. just loaded it today and it expired. all good. i like my current service they just removed VOD. Was just looking for a backup. will read the reviews .
Like I said to you those emails sent out were a mistake on husham part he did not ask our permission to do so . He made a mistake witch is understandable . He is only human. We honored 100 of them . But thats it . Can't be held responsible for someone else mistake. Are you aware of the cost associated with 2500 or more 1 week free trials .well over 12 thousand us so if you want to pay for his mistake I will gladly send then out. If not I suggest that you stop beating a dead horse

Like I said to you those emails sent out were a mistake on husham part he did not ask our permission to do so . He made a mistake witch is understandable . He is only human. We honored 100 of them . But thats it . Can't be held responsible for someone else mistake. Are you aware of the cost associated with 2500 or more 1 week free trials .well over 12 thousand us so if you want to pay for his mistake I will gladly send then out. If not I suggest that you stop beating a dead horse

I couldnt even get mine to work with a 1 day free trial. I downloaded the Platinum OTT app and had the same exact problem as TiviMate. In fact, it was worse. At least with Tivimate the playlist loaded. Not so with OTT. All i ever saw was the circle of death. I tried two seperate FireTV 4k sticks which stream Amazon 4k Prime Video's flawlessly.

I couldnt even get mine to work with a 1 day free trial. I downloaded the Platinum OTT app and had the same exact problem as TiviMate. In fact, it was worse. At least with Tivimate the playlist loaded. Not so with OTT. All i ever saw was the circle of death. I tried two seperate FireTV 4k sticks which stream Amazon 4k Prime Video's flawlessly.
There's alot of Ott players out there were did you get it you might not be using ours go to apkpure.com and get the one that says username and password and go to my site and I will give you one free month subscription to prove you wrong thanks also Matty send me your email address so I know it you

Back
Top Bottom