Games Masters IPTV

Hello could I please have a copy of the FAQ?

I paid my GM Service on the 18th of June via the working billing portal
But now I’m reading about a newer billing portal ( I try to accesses it but the site is constantly down.)

If I could get info on which billing portal to use in time for my July renewal I’d be very grateful.

Thanks.

But now I’m reading about a newer billing portal ( I try to accesses it but the site is constantly down.)

If I could get info on which billing portal to use in time for my July renewal I’d be very grateful.

Thanks.
I’ll DM you

Thanks.
i'm not sure which portal you went to that did not work but suspect its the fake one from a couple days ago. do not post it please, but ill dm you the ones we have. oops i see chrystal (who should be at work! lol) replied.

Last edited:
To all the generous users here who are helping GM customers by DMing urls to everyone who asks....

I think you should all get a CUT of the profits GM is recouping from you helping them to retain business they seemingly had no plan or method for trying to keep! LOL

If it wasn't for Husham, This Forum and all the great users here willing to help out others, the new Portal would have no users by the end of the month because no one would know where to go to pay their bills once their service expired!

Even more confusing is their refusal to take on more customers...Are they making TOO much money? Is that the problem here? LOL

Could someone DM me the correct urls for GM? Ones I was given do not work. I am able to log in to my acct and did verify I am Active and my login and pw are correct. Trying to use tivimate. Anyone get XCIPTV to work w GM?

Could someone DM me the correct urls for GM? Ones I was given do not work. I am able to log in to my acct and did verify I am Active and my login and pw are correct. Trying to use tivimate. Anyone get XCIPTV to work w GM?
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom