Games Masters IPTV

I have been checking in each day to see if you guys need a bit of help but you Staff Members have things covered. My son has some construction going on at his house and I've been keeping an eye on things while he's working. It should all be done in a day or so. Like the others here I want to thank all of you for all the help I received.

I've been with GMX/TPK for more than a year. Still using their service, but slowly losing interest. Most of the time something is broken. Either EPG, channels, website or all together. Not to mention recent events where people are kept totally in the dark, having no idea what's happening. I understand that it's cheap, but you gotta at least have minimum support for the product you're selling.

Any new url 4 Game master?
No...it's time to give up on them Avery until such time as they open up to new subs or someone from them contacts you to tell you what happened to your account.

The URL has not changed since the last time which was the first time.
It's not going to change again so if you had an account and it no longer works to login they dumped you.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Now I understand why some are saying cut your loses find a new service etc.

But imho very few active services out there are going to beat the “quality service” 5$ price tag I’m currently on,I would hate to have to pay a higher $ amount if TPK ever does decide to come back “full time”

That and the 24/7 is hard to beat. (Top Dog is close)

So I’m going to ride this out as long as possible.

But imho very few active services out there are going to beat the “quality service” 5$ price tag I’m currently on,I would hate to have to pay a higher $ amount if TPK ever does decide to come back “full time”

I agree with you "Retro". I was with the old SetTV way back when and was paying 20.00 a month for it and was happy to do so. We all got in this to get away from the Cable providers that were ripping us off. Back then I had TPK as a backup and stayed with them when SetTV shutdown. There were lots of improvements to TPK over the years and even today offer some of the best picture quality. If people are looking for the consistency of cable that is where they may have to go. I'm with you I'm sticking it out and just making the best of it.

Yes, I'd hate to lose the 24/7 channels -- BritComs are a great palate-cleanser when the news gets to be too much, lol.

I signed up with SapphireSecure for a backup. They don't have the same variety as GM, but they have the channels I watch the most and for $5 a month, it's cheap insurance.

Many providers sadly see 24/7 as a bonus nothing more and are unwilling to take requests or in some case even maintain them.

I’m glad I found this forum because before the only group/info to be found after the discord vanished was a FB group that was quickly taken over by new mods only allowing talk of their “new” overpriced buggy IPTV service.

Spouting fallacies about how they had it on good authority that GM was done and wasn’t coming back.

Leaving 1.6k members/ex subscribers wanting info on the new tpk billing portal hanging or band outright for mentioning TPK/GM

Last edited:

I do hope you didn't take my reply to Avery as meant for the general populace here...
Him and I are both in a different situation than most others in that we were both grandfathered original TPK users who were able to log in to the new URL to pay our invoice only to find they purged our account so we could not log in a day later.

I'm not encouraging anyone who can still receive service to dump them or switch to a new provider...I did but only because they kind of left me no choice since they won't accept new subs and killed the only other way to access the service for me and avery.

I only said what I did to Avery because they were constantly asking for the new URL even though they had already been given the new URL graciously by the great people helping here.

For those on grandfathered accounts like me and Avery, if they have moved the account over and then it no longer works that is a sign that no amount of URLs you could be DMed will ever help us.

TPK was a great service but it's not the only one.....I now have 5000+ channels some UHD and 24/7 with no limit on simultaneous connections all for $10 which also includes VIP status on one of my favorite torrent sites because the service is part of your donation to that site.

So my message was directed at those GM has seen fit to deny service to not anyone else who can still get in if they could just find out where to get into.

Hope that eases any confusion about what I said.

Still no web player, correct? If I want to watch on desktop, I still need to download a player, right? (either to my desktop or within an emulator)

Still no web player, correct? If I want to watch on desktop, I still need to download a player, right? (either to my desktop or within an emulator)

As far as I aware there is currently no web player.

I'm not a windows user myself but I'm sure Windows has an iptv client besides vlc.

As far as I aware there is currently no web player.

I'm not a windows user myself but I'm sure Windows has an iptv client besides vlc.
I believe Perfect Player is the player of choice for PC but I found it lacking and there may be other options out there.

Back
Top Bottom