Games Masters IPTV

Good day to all I want to thank everybody on this forum for the great help. As of today, I was finally able to login with my original credentials on the new pay portal that was posted a few threads earlier today. Can someone please DM the updated URL so I can finally get up and going. Best regards to all

Good day to all I want to thank everybody on this forum for the great help. As of today, I was finally able to login with my original credentials on the new pay portal that was posted a few threads earlier today. Can someone please DM the updated URL so I can finally get up and going. Best regards to all
Done

Does the new url work for xciptv? Getting an error when trying to log in. Or do I need to get a smarters app?

Does the new url work for xciptv? Getting an error when trying to log in. Or do I need to get a smarters app?
What is the error code. You can look on other pages here at hushams and find several apps

Evenin ya' ll ... First up THANK YOU all for supporting each other on here esp. the MODs but also every single one of you who's taking time to help out other totally peepz on here!
Well after the whole GameMaster gone with wind fiasco - I received an Invoice from billingportal.website my JUL payment. Eager as I am and in order to avoid losing my 5 bucks deal I paid straight away... However never gotten an Email confirming my payment- but my new active date shows JUL now.
(checked back on the billingportal page and it also showed invoice paid). So I went back to that page yesterday- but the link doesn't work anymore.
A cool member on here told me they ve set up yet again a NEW payment portal site (gXXXX sXXX) - however am not able to log on there with my credentials - even if you try to contact them on there you need to be logged in... tried to reset my password - so far no email with a link that would let me do so. Meanwhile I read thru the net and came across the 'AXXXX' (also provides discord support etc) which I believe is providing pretty much the same service as the previous TPK, TPKSHIELD, TOPDOGNET then finally GM till up todays interim solution. So here is my question... how will I be able to get into the right billing portal making sure am keeping my grandfathered 5 bucks deal? How can I be certain to stick to the old crew I ve been with over the past 5 yrs? Sorry I ve that question might have already been answered - its kinda hard keeping track and reading thru all those posts giving the amount of posts.
TIA

Last edited:
Evenin ya' ll ... First up THANK YOU all for supporting each other on here esp. the MODs but also every single one of you who's taking time to help out other totally peepz on here!
Well after the whole GameMaster gone with wind fiasco - I received an Invoice from billingportal.site for my JUL payment. Eager as I am in order to avoid losing my 5 bucks deal I paid straight away... However never gotten an Email confirming my payment- but my new active date shows JUL now.
(checked back on the billingportal page and it also showed invoice paid). So I went back to that page yesterday- but the link doesn't work anymore.
A cool member on here told me they ve set up yet again a NEW paying portal site (gamers.service) - however am not able to log on there with my credentials - even if you try to contact them on there you need to be logged in... tried to reset my password - so far no email with a link that would let me do so. Meanwhile I read thru the net and came across the 'AftershockTV' (also provides discord support etc) which I believe is providing pretty much the same service as the previous TPK, TPKSHIEL, TOPDOGNET then finally GM till up todays interim solution. So here is my question... how will I be able to get into the right billing portal making sure am keeping my grandfathered 5 bucks deal? How can I be certain to stick to the old crew I ve been with over the past 5 yrs? Sorry I ve that question might have already been answered - its kinda hard keeping track and reading thru all those post giving the amount of posts.
TIA
Well you certainly said a mouth full and as I understand it your renewal was successful and your sub advanced the 30 days. As far as making sure your always dealing with who you intended to deal with you sure have to be aware of people like those who spam forums and direct messages to the point where you don't know who's who. Added to the fact that the people you wanna deal with are kind underground to begin with keep emails with links, put the portal in favorites is about all you can do. I dm'd the portal address to make sure you had i t.

Well after the whole GameMaster gone with wind fiasco - I received an Invoice from billingportal.website my JUL payment. Eager as I am and in order to avoid losing my 5 bucks deal I paid straight away... However never gotten an Email confirming my payment- but my new active date shows JUL now.
A cool member on here told me they ve set up yet again a NEW payment portal site (gXXXX sXXX) - however am not able to log on there with my credentials - even if you try to contact them on there you need to be logged in... tried to reset my password - so far no email with a link that would let me do so. Meanwhile I read thru the net and came across the 'AXXXX' (also provides discord support etc) which I believe is providing pretty much the same service as the previous TPK, TPKSHIELD, TOPDOGNET then finally GM till up todays interim solution. So here is my question... how will I be able to get into the right billing portal making sure am keeping my grandfathered 5 bucks deal? How can I be certain to stick to the old crew I ve been with over the past 5 yrs? Sorry I ve that question might have already been answered - its kinda hard keeping track and reading thru all those posts giving the amount of posts.
TIA
I paid through the billingportal site and kept my $5 sub with no issues at all....hope you have the same good fortune

Back
Top Bottom