Games Masters IPTV

dm me new site i am also long time tpk/gm customer thanks avery,:dont-know-emoji:
avery, all the staff here and then some have tried to help you we've tried every url we have and every apk there is and your credentials dont work. Your only avenue is by contacting them with your payment details and username and explaining that your service wasnt activated if that is the problem. there just isnt anything else we can do for you but hopefully you can get it resolved. All the urls you've been asking for have all been dm'd to you and are easily retrievable by going to the dm notification (envelope icon) at top of this page.

I am wondering why some same members keep asking the same question over and over. It's not they were not being helped. This is the total opposite!!! Some people will never feel joy in their lives. I guess you can call it strong will, some say annoying...I'll let you be the judge of your character. In my Marshawn Lynch voice **I'm just here so I won't get fined**

MikeFL, is the service back up? Don’t wanna pay if everything isn’t back. Are they giving refunds/credit for the time I lost when they went down?

MikeFL, is the service back up? Don’t wanna pay if everything isn’t back. Are they giving refunds/credit for the time I lost when they went down?
It's working fine. There was an EPG outage that has been sorted out. VOD and Series have been removed as has happened with other services. Personally I don't think they're coming back, others think differently. I am not really aware that they were ever down as you mention. I do realize some had problems paying or logging in, but it's rather unlikely IMO that there will be any credits forthcoming.

Back
Top Bottom