Games Masters IPTV

Does anybody have a working url four game master everyone I tried will not work I don’t know why I paid my invoice a week ago!.?

Does anybody have a working url four game master everyone I tried will not work I don’t know why I paid my invoice a week ago!.?
No better than my situation, I started using them in May... service went down late may early June. I can't login to the new portal (forgot password link sends me nothing) yet they debited my account last last week for a service that I can't use and cancel it seems.

I randomly got logged out of my XCIPTV and when i try to log in, it says failed, Did they change the URL again?

well, i just gave whomever 8 bucks again for the month of July. gamemaster, or no-name, whatever the hell it is today. It seemed to have worked in the month of June. i noticed the "billingportal" site has changed its name again. the epg NEVER works though..think im going to try out vstreams...

well, i just gave whomever 8 bucks again for the month of July. gamemaster, or no-name, whatever the hell it is today. It seemed to have worked in the month of June. i noticed the "billingportal" site has changed its name again. the epg NEVER works though..think im going to try out vstreams...
what is the new name ? an do you have a link to the new payment portal if so dm it to me. thanks avery

If you're on Game Master, yes there is a new portal and the EPG has been working fine since yesterday morning, although there was an issue earlier in the week.

what is the new name ? an do you have a link to the new payment portal if so dm it to me. thanks avery
DM sent.

If you're on Game Master, yes there is a new portal and the EPG has been working fine since yesterday morning, although there was an issue earlier in the week.
my service is working, I was able to renew on June 15 but now the website says cannot be found. have they changed their portal since then?

I had to say it, sorry, it angers me when people share false information saying gamers is done etc.... I don't believe they're done but I do sympathize with the people here who are having issues. Keep trying to contact them. Go back to some old emails they sent out and reply. I emailed when the site was down and it created tickets to which they even responded the other day. They're dealing with who knows how many accounts and customers, etc, and it can take time, it's not easy to deal with the fallout. I'd be patient but also invest in a backup sooner than later. I have two backups, one that is no longer available to the public and one that is. One is thunder (they went completely underground though, website gone and only available is billing for grandfathered customers, and stopped taking new customers.) But the list here you've posted has good ones, the alternatives. I just renewed my friends service for gmaster a few mins ago and she says it's been working fine, she is not tech savvy so I handle it all lol.... Hopefully everyone gets their problems resolved and figures it out. They changed my friends password at first to her zipcode so maybe people can try that out. Also missed an invoice for said friend from around June 10th-16th during all this and they extended her service to July 1st for free, which I just paid for her a little early to ensure service is on. Says August 1st is next due date so they still gave her some more free days.

Whoever is saying they're dead, they're wrong.

Epg and guide loves. Make your own now is easy. I tried it and I made a full step by step.

Whoever is saying they're dead, they're wrong.

No they are not dead....But they did decide to kill off their longest running users from having any access to the service!
And in my case they did it the day AFTER I just paid for this month.

Epg and guide loves. Make your own now is easy. I tried it and I made a full step by step.

I have had quite a bit of luck using this site....

I'm using Tivimate with my new (Better) Service and it allows you to really customize and fill in all of the blanks in whatever EPG your service provides.
It's Free and really quite comprehensive. The site allows you to re-tag channel TVIDs and customize logos. And it builds the initial EPG from your service account info. Auto updates at a time you select so no need to manually update.

Really I wish I had found this place back when I was a GM subscriber because their EPG has always sucked balls!

if its workign.. then dont worry.. when they make a new update.. keep an eye on my website and I will tell everyone to update where necessery ;)
I have had quite a bit of luck using this site....
m3u4u

You do know I put that in the article .. I see no reason for you to repeat what I posted already .. and I explained that that website is not fir for all..

PLEASE GUYS DONT MAKE ME SAY THINGS OVER AND OVER

You do know I put that in the article .. I see no reason for you to repeat what I posted already .. and I explained that that website is not fir for all..

PLEASE GUYS DONT MAKE ME SAY THINGS OVER AND OVER
Yes I was just pointing out to my experience with that site....Who do you think put me onto it in the first place? LOL

Back
Top Bottom