SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

It the Service Up or Down .. right now... Sent a ticket this morning and it was taken care of... Now not letting me log in tonight... Sent another Ticket.. If someone else is having the same problem.. Thanks
do you mean logging into the website??
 
This is ridiculous. I paid my invoice but my service has been down for 2 days. No response to my help ticket I submitted. Now I can't login to the website to even check the status of my ticket it says my login information is incorrect. It's never changed so I don't know how that's even possible.
 
My service is working but expires today,I have not been able to login as I had forgotten my password and have sent multiple emails for a password reset,I even tried to create a new account on the site but there seems to be no way of adding anything to your shopping cart and then paying so it looks like today is my final day with this service,Don't know where to go from here I have tried everything.
 
I just got this back on a ticket that I submitted a few minutes ago. Hope this help others that are experiencing EPG problems this morning.

Saturday, June 20th, 2020
EPG is down at the moment.
Thank You for your support!
 
I just got this back on a ticket that I submitted a few minutes ago. Hope this help others that are experiencing EPG problems this morning.

Saturday, June 20th, 2020
EPG is down at the moment.
Thank You for your support!
EPG on TiviMate has been fine all morning, however, at the moment it's not propagating on Smarters. I have found some odd inconsistencies with the EPG at times from app to app and room to room that I simply can't explain. Generally, TiviMate remains fine all the time.
 
EPG on TiviMate has been fine all morning, however, at the moment it's not propagating on Smarters. I have found some odd inconsistencies with the EPG at times from app to app and room to room that I simply can't explain. Generally, TiviMate remains fine all the time.
Mine shows that it updated but the epg isn't working for Gamers. It works fine for my backup. They are both loaded in Tivimate.
 
My account has somehow been deleted after I submitted a support ticket. Now I can't login to the panel and I can't respond to the email I got about the ticket because the system doesn't recognize the email being associated with an active account. Great. 4 years of subscription down the tubes and seemingly nothing I can do about it. Would appreciate it if someone from gamers can DM me so I can get this resolved and my service restored. I paid my invoice in time.
 
My account has somehow been deleted after I submitted a support ticket. Now I can't login to the panel and I can't respond to the email I got about the ticket because the system doesn't recognize the email being associated with an active account. Great. 4 years of subscription down the tubes and seemingly nothing I can do about it. Would appreciate it if someone from gamers can DM me so I can get this resolved and my service restored. I paid my invoice in time.
unfortunately there is no affiliation between this site/forums and gamers and are unable to help in this way. can you even buy a new sub??
 
My account has somehow been deleted after I submitted a support ticket. Now I can't login to the panel and I can't respond to the email I got about the ticket because the system doesn't recognize the email being associated with an active account. Great. 4 years of subscription down the tubes and seemingly nothing I can do about it. Would appreciate it if someone from gamers can DM me so I can get this resolved and my service restored. I paid my invoice in time.
Seems like I'm not the only one this is happening to....

I almost starting to wonder if this is just a honeypot operation.
Get the payment then kill the account.
 
Same here. I'm using tivimate premium and still nothing. Channels are working fine though.
Update: I did some exploring and noticed that the epg is working for some channels and is not working for others. I'm sure they are working on it. I'll just be patient and hang in there. I'm glad to know that I hadn't missed something in the installation.
 
The service works good, Epg is very iffy at best,And to be quite blunt the customer service has been simply Awful,My service just expired as I have been unable to log into the new site to make a payment and it seems that unless you are logged in you are not able to renew or extend service,I had forgotten my password so I entered my email in the and clicked send doing this a number of times over the past 3 days, Never any kind of response back with a link to reset password,I have been checking in my spam emails as well, Would love to continue with this service but because of Terrible Customer Service I am unable to do that.
 
I just wish gmaster would respond back and put a working link up something where I could actually pay and renew my expired service.
 
I just wish gmaster would respond back and put a working link up something where I could actually pay and renew my expired service.
They DID! And the day after I paid my invoice for this month they removed my login from the portal and removed my access without giving a refund.
 
All, it's better to reply to anyone that has "Staff Member" under their name. They are able to help you with your GMaster Panel questions.
 
I have had dialog with a few staff members Amanee but it looks like ultimately with my issue it would take gm to respond and or reach out to me,It doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon.
 
Whats the reason then? Gmaster service working for me.... just the app doesnt work
I can confirm the same.... There was a server change thus the m3u/EPG URLs have changed. I used VLC on my windows laptop and I'm currently watching the CBS affiliate out of Montgomery, AL. The Gamemaster Viewer app does NOT work; however there are a number of other IPTV apps and of course Kodi 18.x with PVR IPTV that work just fine.
 
I'll admit from the outset of this message that I haven't scrolled back through the hundreds of posts to see if it's an already mentioned issue

Today, I received an unsolicited PM through this site from a complete buffoon attempting to sell a subscription for an IPTV service

This isn't the forum for such advertising, but worse, using Personal Messaging for the same purpose just has to be against the rules, surely?

The clown involved is Dahsou37.

How many others have received this very unwelcome intrusion?
 
Last edited:
I'll admit from the outset of this message that I haven't scrolled back through the hundreds of posts to see if it's an already mentioned issue

Today, I received an unsolicited PM through this site from a complete buffoon attempting to sell a subscription for an IPTV service

This isn't the forum for such advertising, but worse, using Personal Messaging for the same purpose just has to be against the rules, surely?

The clown involved is Dahsou37.

How many others have received this very unwelcome intrusion?
I DM’d you
 
Back
Top