Games Masters IPTV

It the Service Up or Down .. right now... Sent a ticket this morning and it was taken care of... Now not letting me log in tonight... Sent another Ticket.. If someone else is having the same problem.. Thanks
do you mean logging into the website??

This is ridiculous. I paid my invoice but my service has been down for 2 days. No response to my help ticket I submitted. Now I can't login to the website to even check the status of my ticket it says my login information is incorrect. It's never changed so I don't know how that's even possible.

My service is working but expires today,I have not been able to login as I had forgotten my password and have sent multiple emails for a password reset,I even tried to create a new account on the site but there seems to be no way of adding anything to your shopping cart and then paying so it looks like today is my final day with this service,Don't know where to go from here I have tried everything.

I just got this back on a ticket that I submitted a few minutes ago. Hope this help others that are experiencing EPG problems this morning.

Saturday, June 20th, 2020
EPG is down at the moment.
Thank You for your support!

I just got this back on a ticket that I submitted a few minutes ago. Hope this help others that are experiencing EPG problems this morning.

Saturday, June 20th, 2020
EPG is down at the moment.
Thank You for your support!
EPG on TiviMate has been fine all morning, however, at the moment it's not propagating on Smarters. I have found some odd inconsistencies with the EPG at times from app to app and room to room that I simply can't explain. Generally, TiviMate remains fine all the time.

EPG on TiviMate has been fine all morning, however, at the moment it's not propagating on Smarters. I have found some odd inconsistencies with the EPG at times from app to app and room to room that I simply can't explain. Generally, TiviMate remains fine all the time.
Mine shows that it updated but the epg isn't working for Gamers. It works fine for my backup. They are both loaded in Tivimate.

Back
Top Bottom