Games Masters IPTV

I'm supposed to be washing the outside of my house but here I sit. The wife will be getting on me soon.lol

Can someone provide the new url for billing. My connection expired on 15th and i am not able to pay for it. Thanks

My account has somehow been deleted after I submitted a support ticket. Now I can't login to the panel and I can't respond to the email I got about the ticket because the system doesn't recognize the email being associated with an active account. Great. 4 years of subscription down the tubes and seemingly nothing I can do about it. Would appreciate it if someone from gamers can DM me so I can get this resolved and my service restored. I paid my invoice in time.

My account has somehow been deleted after I submitted a support ticket. Now I can't login to the panel and I can't respond to the email I got about the ticket because the system doesn't recognize the email being associated with an active account. Great. 4 years of subscription down the tubes and seemingly nothing I can do about it. Would appreciate it if someone from gamers can DM me so I can get this resolved and my service restored. I paid my invoice in time.
unfortunately there is no affiliation between this site/forums and gamers and are unable to help in this way. can you even buy a new sub??

Seems like I'm not the only one this is happening to....

I almost starting to wonder if this is just a honeypot operation.
Get the payment then kill the account.

Same here. I'm using tivimate premium and still nothing. Channels are working fine though.
Update: I did some exploring and noticed that the epg is working for some channels and is not working for others. I'm sure they are working on it. I'll just be patient and hang in there. I'm glad to know that I hadn't missed something in the installation.

The service works good, Epg is very iffy at best,And to be quite blunt the customer service has been simply Awful,My service just expired as I have been unable to log into the new site to make a payment and it seems that unless you are logged in you are not able to renew or extend service,I had forgotten my password so I entered my email in the and clicked send doing this a number of times over the past 3 days, Never any kind of response back with a link to reset password,I have been checking in my spam emails as well, Would love to continue with this service but because of Terrible Customer Service I am unable to do that.

I use to work with the owner i can explain to why everyone service isn't working Join discord and i'll solve
Stop posting false info. If you want to advertise your services that's fine but stop lying about a GM discord when one doesn't exist.

I moved on to Vstreams and couldn't be happier

Back
Top Bottom