Games Masters IPTV

hi. i have the iptv service up and running again, the old GMASTER APKS are not working though. if there is a new APK can i also get a FILELINKED NUMBER please.
There isn't a file linked anymore husham has several apps listed here such as xciptv,tivimate,and purple. There isn't a preprogrammed app at present

Have u tried to signup does the service work??

Some wre saying they pay but after it doesn't work?
I have been with them for over three years and made my payment at the new portal. They emailed me the new link info and bam I was up and running again.

MODs will answer your question here.. to the best of their knowledge ..

Okay...so how do I get the VOD or movies part added if I'm using the husham's XCIPTV? Like where do I put what? I've tried messing

with Kodi and DON'T know what in the he$$L I'm doing? Lol

Because I know Gmaster..which I'm using NO longer has the VOD or Series and I need my "movies" :)

thanks in advance...to anyone who can help. I need to know where I put what?

Yes, I'm using Firestick and yes I have the "Filelink" and the "Downloader" already....

Okay...so how do I get the VOD or movies part added if I'm using the husham's XCIPTV? Like where do I put what? I've tried messing

with Kodi and DON'T know what in the he$$L I'm doing? Lol

Because I know Gmaster..which I'm using NO longer has the VOD or Series and I need my "movies" :)

thanks in advance...to anyone who can help. I need to know where I put what?

Yes, I'm using Firestick and yes I have the "Filelink" and the "Downloader" already....
Ok Lola first off which app do you use to watch gmaster and does it work for you?

Back
Top Bottom