Games Masters IPTV

I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!
can you please share the filelinked number or DM it to me. appreciated. thanks

Have been with them for years. I even hung on after they ghosted never got one email from them as to what was happening. Nothing. My service finally went out a few days ago. Never had an issue, even during the change over from TPK to GM. The lack of communication has been more frustrating than the loss of service.

Have been with them for years. I even hung on after they ghosted never got one email from them as to what was happening. Nothing. My service finally went out a few days ago. Never had an issue, even during the change over from TPK to GM. The lack of communication has been more frustrating than the loss of service.

Same here, stuck with them throughout. If they can issue an invoice, why not include a brief message too about what's happening.

Same here, stuck with them throughout. If they can issue an invoice, why not include a brief message too about what's happening.
some things you cant

Does anyone know of an apk by the name of iron man Streamz? I seen this on a friends Firestick and it had everything plus vod as my iptv service.

Can you please give details. Where to pay. What is the website. Did it change ? Why is it so hard to get a straight answer. why is the Gmasterx app not working. Why can't i pay. its a month already.

They'd don't care about us. They are self-entitled. Stay with them if it's convenient for you, but dump them if they deserve to be dumped. There are so may comparable services that actually care about their customers.

Would any of us accept thus level of neglect from our cable company, cell phone company, utility company? Of course not. We'd all dump them and find a better provider, even if it were a few more bucks a month.

I hear you there. I suppose I stay because of my low expectations in regards to communication. For me, as long as the service is up, I don't really care about the rest of it.

If you change providers, you take a chance on getting flaky service, bad communication, or even getting completely ripped off altogether. The path of least resistance for me is to deal with the devil I know.

In my experience, their service stability is just good enough for me to not get pissed off enough to switch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom