Games Masters IPTV

Does anyone remember how many connections they provided for GM's subscription? can't recall if it was 2, or 3.
Use to be two but they may be doing just one connection and pay more for second. I was grandfathered with two connections.

ok, it is 2 - just checked the account in Smarters, says 2. thought it was 3 for some reason. it's okay. things are working PERFECTLY. Fast servers, no channel issues. happy happy...

\just worried about support and contacting admins for any issues. I know a lot of services (like reddit) are cracking down on eye-p-tee-v... always thought discord was safe from getting cut.

Last edited:
I say move on ......they took $15 auto off my card ask for it back........got it back ,can sign in to account put won’t let me pay $5🤔.......now with topdog👍

Is anyone able to reach out to GM on my behalf. Been with them since the TPK days. The client portal will not accept my password. So I assume they have changed it? But have no way of contacting them. I have requested a password reset a dozen times. But have not received any email from them. Been trying for the past 4 days.

Is anyone able to reach out to GM on my behalf. Been with them since the TPK days. The client portal will not accept my password. So I assume they have changed it? But have no way of contacting them. I have requested a password reset a dozen times. But have not received any email from them. Been trying for the past 4 days.
Same here.. need help please

Anyone have any info on the following, my subscription expired 12th June they extended until 20th I then received 3 emails with invoices basically saying pay up or be suspended, I went to pay but there where 2 x invoices one for service ending 12th and one ending 20th payment taken was for $16 instead of 8 now I’m getting no reply in regards to a refund for $8?

It keeps getting more confusing. Now I got an email from "BillingPortal". Why do they keep changing their name? Plus in this email there's a new server URL but the one I'm using is still working.

It keeps getting more confusing. Now I got an email from "BillingPortal". Why do they keep changing their name? Plus in this email there's a new server URL but the one I'm using is still working.
Welcome to the world of IPTV. It is confusing. Hopefully the changes will settle down.

Back
Top Bottom