EPG working on Tivimate and IPTV Smarters. Fyi for anybody using the Smarters app and having stuttering issues, especially on sports or news stations I found a fix. Go to settings, player settings, switch from software decoder to Native. Much better picture quality so far.
DM sentHi - can someone to dm me the new info for the faq , pay portal etc. Thanks. In return I will give you not one, but two thumbs up.
DM sentHi All - Requesting a DM for the url to use in tivimate and the web address for the pay portal.
DM sentHi All - Requesting a DM for the url to use in tivimate and the web address for the pay portal.
Can you DM me as well....This is almost getting annoying with these guys.Sending you a DM
Just had a friend that couldn't login on the new panel so I sent a ticket in for him with his email and they couldn't find it and told me they were shutting down due to couldn't find good providers...Anyone else received this reply from them??
Seems like it might be true since my login now no longer works on the new portal and my service with them doesn't work...Just had a friend that couldn't login on the new panel so I sent a ticket in for him with his email and they couldn't find it and told me they were shutting down due to couldn't find good providers...Anyone else received this reply from them??
I’ll DM youOK it was working fine for a week or so, now login failed? Did url change again?
Read to the bottom of the mail they sent and should read something like the reply wich is at the top of message *Bump*I am confused here...first gmaster was running fine. Now I have NO live tv at all. It keeps doing that "twirling" thing. Does anyone know
what is going on??? Yes, I put in a ticket but they are NOT addressin my "exact" questions...
can you please dm me the urlI’ll DM you
Sure!can you please dm me the url
Just logged in to the new portal with no issue.Seems like it might be true since my login now no longer works on the new portal and my service with them doesn't work...
Either that or they dropped my account again for some reason.
2Does anyone remember how many connections they provided for GM's subscription? can't recall if it was 2, or 3.
Use to be two but they may be doing just one connection and pay more for second. I was grandfathered with two connections.Does anyone remember how many connections they provided for GM's subscription? can't recall if it was 2, or 3.
ok, it is 2 - just checked the account in Smarters, says 2. thought it was 3 for some reason. it's okay. things are working PERFECTLY. Fast servers, no channel issues. happy happy...
I was able to log in yesterday....I paid my bill and today can't login to the portal.Just logged in to the new portal with no issue.
Same here.. need help pleaseIs anyone able to reach out to GM on my behalf. Been with them since the TPK days. The client portal will not accept my password. So I assume they have changed it? But have no way of contacting them. I have requested a password reset a dozen times. But have not received any email from them. Been trying for the past 4 days.
Update your EPG in your appHi. Does EPG is not working ??
Mine was working perfect last night and today isn’t working
Thank you.. working nowUpdate your EPG in your app
Welcome to the world of IPTV. It is confusing. Hopefully the changes will settle down.It keeps getting more confusing. Now I got an email from "BillingPortal". Why do they keep changing their name? Plus in this email there's a new server URL but the one I'm using is still working.
My epg has not worked in days with xciptv..Is there something I should be doing?At the moment the URL for the playlist and EPG is the same as yesterday.
DM sentCan someone send me the information for the payment portal?
Thank you
DMCan someone send me the information for the payment portal?
Thank you
DM'dCan someone dm me the new payment portal link?
Did infoCan someone dm me the new payment portal link?
Same boat..as far as i can tell, the billing is the "billingportal" site and for kicks i put in the new server url into xciptv and it worked same as the other one. even kept my favorites intact. hopefully this is it for changes!I guess I need to change it to the new server URL now lol
Fly by nighters always start by spamming forumsIT IS TIME TO MOVE ON BUDDY JOIN US FOR 48 HRS FREE TRIAL OR JUST SIGN UP Join the AfterShock TV Discord Server!
Fly by nighters always start by spamming forumsDM SENT
Fly by nighters always start by spamming forumsI DM YOU
Fly by nighters always start by spamming forumsIT IS TIME TO MOVE ON BUDDY JOIN US FOR 48 HRS FREE TRIAL OR JUST SIGN UP Join the AfterShock TV Discord Server!
Any service spamming forums like this is usually fly by night, they'll take money and away they goHad to ignore smart virus....im good dude...dont need ya