Games Masters IPTV

I guess I need to change it to the new server URL now lol
Same boat..as far as i can tell, the billing is the "billingportal" site and for kicks i put in the new server url into xciptv and it worked same as the other one. even kept my favorites intact. hopefully this is it for changes!

side note: under my account it still says "WE LOVE YOU GAMERS" ...i dont think there is even an official name

Had to ignore smart virus....im good dude...dont need ya
Any service spamming forums like this is usually fly by night, they'll take money and away they go

Hey guys. Just a heads up that my friends services were terminated today after making payment. Opened a ticket and they just said that they would refund the money. Has anyone else had this happened. Its kind of sad because we have been with them since the TPK days :confused:

Hey guys. Just a heads up that my friends services were terminated today after making payment. Opened a ticket and they just said that they would refund the money. Has anyone else had this happened. Its kind of sad because we have been with them since the TPK days :confused:
Had a friend send in a ticket for his sister who couldn't login in on the new portal and they terminated him for asking for his sister...Crazy stuff happening...

I was able to log in yesterday....I paid my bill and today can't login to the portal.
Not sure what is up with these guys....Tried replying to the email they sent me but have yet to get a response back.
Do you have the new portal address?

ouldn't login in on the new portal and they terminated him for asking for his sister...Crazy stuff happening...
Oh wow. Hope they don't terminate me for asking about my friends account. Guess it's time to start looking for a backup. Love GM but they seem to be a little wonky right now.

Oh wow. Hope they don't terminate me for asking about my friends account. Guess it's time to start looking for a backup. Love GM but they seem to be a little wonky right now.
I did the same last night but they didn't terminate me but said they were shutting down due to unable to find good providers...

Back
Top Bottom