Games Masters IPTV

EPG was working flawlessly for me on TiviMate. Adding GM server to another device and no EPG, I also lost it on another install that was working fine. Put in a ticket and got a new server, but not helping. No EPG
same here

I actually tried logging into the new bill payment link that was posted in the thread, and it is saying password is incorrect. have clicked the link twice throughout the day for a password reset, and haven't even received the email. Have checked junk/spam/promotions folders multiple times, and nothing. :(
Hmm, did they send you an invoice at any point? I got one last week (before the portal and server updates). I replied to that and was told to hold my horses until my due date. The new payment portal email came Friday for most ( I didn't notice until yesterday). I'm sure you know this but the app/server UN and PW are different from your payment portal creds. If you did get an invoice try replying to that. Maybe you used a different email address when you signed up for GM??:dont-know-emoji:

Hmm, did they send you an invoice at any point? I got one last week (before the portal and server updates). I replied to that and was told to hold my horses until my due date. The new payment portal email came Friday for most ( I didn't notice until yesterday). I'm sure you know this but the app/server UN and PW are different from your payment portal creds. If you did get an invoice try replying to that. Maybe you used a different email address when you signed up for GM??:dont-know-emoji:
I received the invoice last Sunday, with it being due today. I have not received ANY emails from them regarding server changes, payment portal changes, nothing at all. Of course, the website/customer support info on the invoice is the same as the old stuff, so none of it works either. I did use the correct UN/PW for logging into the GM account, which is different from the info that I used for the app. I replied to the invoice email today, but haven't received a response yet.

I received the invoice last Sunday, with it being due today. I have not received ANY emails from them regarding server changes, payment portal changes, nothing at all. Of course, the website/customer support info on the invoice is the same as the old stuff, so none of it works either. I did use the correct UN/PW for logging into the GM account, which is different from the info that I used for the app. I replied to the invoice email today, but haven't received a response yet.
Not even a bot reply? If you do, reply to that as well. Hopefully its just a matter of time. It is a Sunday and I'm sure things are crazy for them right now. Give it a day or two. There are some providers out there that offer 24/48 hour trials. Take Kodi for a ride. If somehow you got lost in the shuffle I know that sucks but take a look at IPTV Hut or many other sources for a new service. I did some research on backup options when I wasn't sure if GM was coming back. I liked the look of King of Streams and the other Top Dog services. Various other providers have been suggested in this forum as well.

Not even a bot reply? If you do, reply to that as well. Hopefully its just a matter of time. It is a Sunday and I'm sure things are crazy for them right now. Give it a day or two. There are some providers out there that offer 24/48 hour trials. Take Kodi for a ride. If somehow you got lost in the shuffle I know that sucks but take a look at IPTV Hut or many other sources for a new service. I did some research on backup options when I wasn't sure if GM was coming back. I liked the look of King of Streams and the other Top Dog services. Various other providers have been suggested in this forum as well.
I've been using King of Streams for over two years as a backup and they have become a really good service.

RE: emails from Gamers - Gmasterpanel

No email was sent to me, however, when you go to your account, check under tickets and sure enough there was an email describing the server, url info

Today my subscription ran out, how can I pay? I have not seen any emails and checked junk and spam as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

My service just stopped working on XCIPTV. I had paid for the year but changed to this since GM stopped working. Does this mean it’s completely done ?

The Movies never match up correctly on any premier movies to the epg title ...already did the -4:00 hours deal

Got back into my account but can't get into an account I created for a friend last month. Trying to find out what's going on with that.

Back
Top Bottom