SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

Series? I don't know.
Ask Husham.
VOD...there are all kinds of options for TV & Movies....KODI addons, all kinds of apk's listed on Husham's website.
It is all there.
Just search for it.


Okay...so obviously I don't know what I'm doing because I did download Husham's xccp but don't know HOW to add the VOD or Series part??
 
Okay...so obviously I don't know what I'm doing because I did download Husham's xccp but don't know HOW to add the VOD or Series part??
I didn't know what I was doing at first.
It was trial and error until I got it right.
Read all the information you can for what you want to do and dive right in there.
You will make mistakes but you will learn from it.
Eventually it will all come together for you.
Just don't give up because you will be happy with what you will accomplish.
 
I didn't know what I was doing at first.
It was trial and error until I got it right.
Read all the information you can for what you want to do and dive right in there.
You will make mistakes but you will learn from it.
Eventually it will all come together for you.
Just don't give up because you will be happy with what you will accomplish.


Okay...thank you! bloefelld :)
 
Okay...so obviously I don't know what I'm doing because I did download Husham's xccp but don't know HOW to add the VOD or Series part??
Hi Lola! I’ll DM you and we’ll pick up where we left off!
 
Okay...thank you! bloefelld :)


I guess my frustration is I see all this stuff on his site. But I'm not "seeing" WHERE to put WHAT and WHAT to put WHERE...sort to speak.

For it to work right and not mess up anything I've already have correctly....

Are you understanding what I'm saying?
 
I guess my frustration is I see all this stuff on his site. But I'm not "seeing" WHERE to put WHAT and WHAT to put WHERE...sort to speak.

For it to work right and not mess up anything I've already have correctly....

Are you understanding what I'm saying?
Yes & No.
That is where the trial & error falls into play.
Pay attention to what you are doing (write down notes) when you input something.
If it does not work., try something different or search for your answer, ask questions or just be a fly on the wall and listen & learn..
Nothing worthwhile happens instantaneously, unless your have been doing this for quite a while, like some of us on this board.
To this day I still make mistakes & I have learned from them.
I have spent countless hours searching to right my wrongs.
Walk away from the issue, take a few minutes and clear your mind. Then get right back into it.
 
Yes & No.
That is where the trial & error falls into play.
Pay attention to what you are doing (write down notes) when you input something.
If it does not work., try something different or search for your answer, ask questions or just be a fly on the wall and listen & learn..
Nothing worthwhile happens instantaneously, unless your have been doing this for quite a while, like some of us on this board.
To this day I still make mistakes & I have learned from them.
I have spent countless hours searching to right my wrongs.
Walk away from the issue, take a few minutes and clear your mind. Then get right back into it.


Yes....you are correct
 
I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!
Thank you for the link, I could able to pay the invoice right in the due date.
 
Okay...so obviously I don't know what I'm doing because I did download Husham's xccp but don't know HOW to add the VOD or Series part??
I've been streaming forever. I've tried almost everything, experimenting and seeing what works. I only have one suggestion for you. Download Kodi and learn how to install the popular addons like Exodus Redux. You'll get a much greater variety of movies and shows. Almost everything is available, unlike the VOD that these IPTV people can provide.

And if you really want excellent streaming, subscribe to real-debrid. It's very affordable and it makes all the difference in the world. The ultimate combination is Kodi with Seren and real-debrid. You will not need anything else, ever. It's stable and has been for years. I have NEVER experienced any buffering on Seren. Not even for a second.

This is what I recommend for your VOD. It's a lot more reliable, won't go down and you'll get an almost unlimited selection. It's very easy to learn. Trust me, you don't need to waste your time with these apks like Cyberflix or Cinema HD that most people push and have intermittent success with.

Then you can just focus on live TV for your IPTV. Once you discover this, you really won't care about built in VOD on your IPTV service.
 
Topdog is gone. Everyone that was paying thru topdog has to find another iptv so Game Master just took a dump on us
What do you mean by "Topdog is gone"? Are you talking about the topdog.today portal? I have access to it. I also have access to the new one announced for the gmasterpanel folks today. I think they both forward to the same "billing portal". As far as I can tell, everything is working perfectly. So can you elaborate for us?
 
What do you mean by "Topdog is gone"? Are you talking about the topdog.today portal? I have access to it. I also have access to the new one announced for the gmasterpanel folks today. I think they both forward to the same "billing portal". As far as I can tell, everything is working perfectly. So can you elaborate for us?
What site are you using for TD because the one I have been using completely erased my account @YYZFA
 
I've been streaming forever. I've tried almost everything, experimenting and seeing what works. I only have one suggestion for you. Download Kodi and learn how to install the popular addons like Exodus Redux. You'll get a much greater variety of movies and shows. Almost everything is available, unlike the VOD that these IPTV people can provide.

And if you really want excellent streaming, subscribe to real-debrid. It's very affordable and it makes all the difference in the world. The ultimate combination is Kodi with Seren and real-debrid. You will not need anything else, ever. It's stable and has been for years. I have NEVER experienced any buffering on Seren. Not even for a second.

This is what I recommend for your VOD. It's a lot more reliable, won't go down and you'll get an almost unlimited selection. It's very easy to learn. Trust me, you don't need to waste your time with these apks like Cyberflix or Cinema HD that most people push and have intermittent success with.

Then you can just focus on live TV for your IPTV. Once you discover this, you really won't care about built in VOD on your IPTV service.
I with this guy. Kodi, RD and Seren are the way to go. The CDTV builds for Kodi are highly recommended.
 
I've been streaming forever. I've tried almost everything, experimenting and seeing what works. I only have one suggestion for you. Download Kodi and learn how to install the popular addons like Exodus Redux. You'll get a much greater variety of movies and shows. Almost everything is available, unlike the VOD that these IPTV people can provide.

And if you really want excellent streaming, subscribe to real-debrid. It's very affordable and it makes all the difference in the world. The ultimate combination is Kodi with Seren and real-debrid. You will not need anything else, ever. It's stable and has been for years. I have NEVER experienced any buffering on Seren. Not even for a second.

This is what I recommend for your VOD. It's a lot more reliable, won't go down and you'll get an almost unlimited selection. It's very easy to learn. Trust me, you don't need to waste your time with these apks like Cyberflix or Cinema HD that most people push and have intermittent success with.

Then you can just focus on live TV for your IPTV. Once you discover this, you really won't care about built in VOD on your IPTV service.


Wow! Thank you much for sharing your knowledge with me :)

This is all very "new" to me as you can see and alot of it is just very confusing...especially if you're

NOT technically savvy like myself.

So you're saying to "google" Seren to learn about it and subscribe to real-debrid and then add this to Kodi....correct?
 
My portal was gmaster/mintpanel prior to all this, there is a post on the last page about it using gamers.services.com I worked for me and transferred over all the info from gmaster shows my unpaid invoice too
 
How true.
Most of the decent IPTV services are moving away from VOD especially as it brings undue attention to them.
Days of the all in one IPTV are slowly disappearing so they can be here later today.
I personally hated the day they added all those 24/7 channels because it didn't work well with Kodi PVR and you had to use a separate app.
I understand the appeal to some but it just ruined the one interface experience I had in Kodi.

I've been streaming forever. I've tried almost everything, experimenting and seeing what works. I only have one suggestion for you. Download Kodi and learn how to install the popular addons like Exodus Redux. You'll get a much greater variety of movies and shows. Almost everything is available, unlike the VOD that these IPTV people can provide.
This is what I do as well...I have my own collection on NAS for days there is no internet, I have Kodi with debrid service (I use Premiumize) and I do just about all my VOD from there.
I do suggest people try Seren if they have a debrid service. with Gaia as a backup.
 
Can someone please DM me the new urls jus paid my bill and wanted to go ahead and update on my apps and devices the old one is still working for me on tivimate so far... It would be greatly appreciated 😊🤗😁🙃
 
Can someone please DM me the new urls jus paid my bill and wanted to go ahead and update on my apps and devices the old one is still working for me on tivimate so far... It would be greatly appreciated 😊🤗😁🙃
I would put a ticket in with game master and They will give you all the right URL’s.
 
I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!
Can I get the new code for the new filelinked for gmx.
 
Hi all. As far as VOD is concerned I never used it on GM. I've been using Kodi for years. I like to keep it simple so no builds or skins. I use the Venom and Crew add-ons with a Real-Debrid account. For sports there is a great add-on called End Zone. It's free and it's a great backup for live sports streams. In the U.S. you don't really need a VPN to stream, even cached torrents as they are behind the Real-Debrid servers (unless your ISP somehow throttles those servers but if that is the case find a new ISP). If you download or do any P2P sharing I would suggest a VPN.

Just my 2 cents 😎. Enjoy your streaming and thanks Game Master for getting us back up and able to pay. At $5/month if you are complaining about customer service go see what you get from your $90 cable TV provider. We will see you crawling back next month. Also thanks Husham for providing a forum for (some) people to educate themselves on IPTV and for others to vent and/or just stay in the loop.
 
Using XCIPTV and could use some help. What is the server/url info that I need to enter along with my log in info.

epg is not working at all

thank you
 
Back
Top