SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

Using XCIPTV and could use some help. What is the server/url info that I need to enter along with my log in info.

epg is not working at all

thank you
EPG not working. Some say it is, but I never got it to work, but all live is working. It is the same url you got
 
EPG for the new URL does work. Initially I tried using tinyUrl for Tivimate as it works most of the time. When I put it in manually it took some time to refresh but it's working and populates just fine.
 
Can someone DM me the new URL tried inputting the new one they emailed me but having a little difficulty it's probably me thanks in advance Tivimate
 
Had GMaster Panel Live TV (no VOD or series) working through XCIPTV on my firestick early last week, but today I updated content and restarted firestick, and the app logged me out. Now I am getting the same error (login failed - server, user, password) that I was getting when all of this nonsense started a couple of weeks ago. Supposedly my bill is due today. Can somebody help me out here, please?? I've never seen such unprofessionalism with a service!! Thanks in advance.
 
Had GMaster Panel Live TV (no VOD or series) working through XCIPTV on my firestick early last week, but today I updated content and restarted firestick, and the app logged me out. Now I am getting the same error (login failed - server, user, password) that I was getting when all of this nonsense started a couple of weeks ago. Supposedly my bill is due today. Can somebody help me out here, please?? I've never seen such unprofessionalism with a service!! Thanks in advance.

Quite honestly, if you feel this way, why not move on. Chances are the service will get back to normal shortly but who knows. I ended up trying a trial with Alternatives to Game Master IPTV Jack. It was $5 for 2 connections. So far, very happy. Only negative was figuring out bitcoins but it took 15mins. Great Can/US/UK content, lots of VOD but small 24/7. Jack was very easy to deal with too
 
Using TVmate could use some help. What is the server/url info that I need to enter along with my log in info a bit confusing on the one they sent me best regards
 
Had GMaster Panel Live TV (no VOD or series) working through XCIPTV on my firestick early last week, but today I updated content and restarted firestick, and the app logged me out. Now I am getting the same error (login failed - server, user, password) that I was getting when all of this nonsense started a couple of weeks ago. Supposedly my bill is due today. Can somebody help me out here, please?? I've never seen such unprofessionalism with a service!! Thanks in advance.
I would just delete the app data and start over with the new server info. Check your spam/junk mail folders. A new payment portal is up and there is new server info (although my old server info is still working after I paid my invoice). Read the last few pages of the forum, the payment portal info has been posted several times.
 
In Gmasters defense, they are swamped trying to get everyone hooked up and sending info. It took a little over two hours for me to get the info this morning and that was early. I'm sure they are playing catch up. Some of the people here that are complaining the most are the ones that realize that they have enjoyed the service in the past and sometimes a good thing is worth waiting for.
 
I would just delete the app data and start over with the new server info. Check your spam/junk mail folders. A new payment portal is up and there is new server info (although my old server info is still working after I paid my invoice). Read the last few pages of the forum, the payment portal info has been posted several times.
I actually tried logging into the new bill payment link that was posted in the thread, and it is saying password is incorrect. have clicked the link twice throughout the day for a password reset, and haven't even received the email. Have checked junk/spam/promotions folders multiple times, and nothing. :(
 
I actually tried logging into the new bill payment link that was posted in the thread, and it is saying password is incorrect. have clicked the link twice throughout the day for a password reset, and haven't even received the email. Have checked junk/spam/promotions folders multiple times, and nothing. :(
Were you paying thru Gmaster panel or topdog?
 
EPG was working flawlessly for me on TiviMate. Adding GM server to another device and no EPG, I also lost it on another install that was working fine. Put in a ticket and got a new server, but not helping. No EPG
 
I actually tried logging into the new bill payment link that was posted in the thread, and it is saying password is incorrect. have clicked the link twice throughout the day for a password reset, and haven't even received the email. Have checked junk/spam/promotions folders multiple times, and nothing. :(
Hmm, did they send you an invoice at any point? I got one last week (before the portal and server updates). I replied to that and was told to hold my horses until my due date. The new payment portal email came Friday for most ( I didn't notice until yesterday). I'm sure you know this but the app/server UN and PW are different from your payment portal creds. If you did get an invoice try replying to that. Maybe you used a different email address when you signed up for GM??:dont-know-emoji:
 
Hmm, did they send you an invoice at any point? I got one last week (before the portal and server updates). I replied to that and was told to hold my horses until my due date. The new payment portal email came Friday for most ( I didn't notice until yesterday). I'm sure you know this but the app/server UN and PW are different from your payment portal creds. If you did get an invoice try replying to that. Maybe you used a different email address when you signed up for GM??:dont-know-emoji:
I received the invoice last Sunday, with it being due today. I have not received ANY emails from them regarding server changes, payment portal changes, nothing at all. Of course, the website/customer support info on the invoice is the same as the old stuff, so none of it works either. I did use the correct UN/PW for logging into the GM account, which is different from the info that I used for the app. I replied to the invoice email today, but haven't received a response yet.
 
I received the invoice last Sunday, with it being due today. I have not received ANY emails from them regarding server changes, payment portal changes, nothing at all. Of course, the website/customer support info on the invoice is the same as the old stuff, so none of it works either. I did use the correct UN/PW for logging into the GM account, which is different from the info that I used for the app. I replied to the invoice email today, but haven't received a response yet.
Not even a bot reply? If you do, reply to that as well. Hopefully its just a matter of time. It is a Sunday and I'm sure things are crazy for them right now. Give it a day or two. There are some providers out there that offer 24/48 hour trials. Take Kodi for a ride. If somehow you got lost in the shuffle I know that sucks but take a look at IPTV Hut or many other sources for a new service. I did some research on backup options when I wasn't sure if GM was coming back. I liked the look of King of Streams and the other Top Dog services. Various other providers have been suggested in this forum as well.
 
Not even a bot reply? If you do, reply to that as well. Hopefully its just a matter of time. It is a Sunday and I'm sure things are crazy for them right now. Give it a day or two. There are some providers out there that offer 24/48 hour trials. Take Kodi for a ride. If somehow you got lost in the shuffle I know that sucks but take a look at IPTV Hut or many other sources for a new service. I did some research on backup options when I wasn't sure if GM was coming back. I liked the look of King of Streams and the other Top Dog services. Various other providers have been suggested in this forum as well.
I've been using King of Streams for over two years as a backup and they have become a really good service.
 
RE: emails from Gamers - Gmasterpanel

No email was sent to me, however, when you go to your account, check under tickets and sure enough there was an email describing the server, url info
 
Today my subscription ran out, how can I pay? I have not seen any emails and checked junk and spam as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
My service just stopped working on XCIPTV. I had paid for the year but changed to this since GM stopped working. Does this mean it’s completely done ?
 
Got back into my account but can't get into an account I created for a friend last month. Trying to find out what's going on with that.
 
I am using smarters and xciptv. Both are working TV wise, but no EPG listings. Anyone know the EPG format for the URL. Or maybe the EPG is down.
Thanks in advance.
 
Hi, I am trying to access GM account created last month for a friend but it does not work with new login page. Invoice points to old domain and have not received a new one.
 
Hi, I am trying to access GM account created last month for a friend but it does not work with new login page. Invoice points to old domain and have not received a new one.
dmd
 
I am using smarters and xciptv. Both are working TV wise, but no EPG listings. Anyone know the EPG format for the URL. Or maybe the EPG is down.
Thanks in advance.
EPG was down earlier..it’s back up now. Update it in the top right corner of the app homepage on XCIPTV 😉
 
Back
Top