Games Masters IPTV

Using XCIPTV and could use some help. What is the server/url info that I need to enter along with my log in info.

epg is not working at all

thank you
EPG not working. Some say it is, but I never got it to work, but all live is working. It is the same url you got

EPG for the new URL does work. Initially I tried using tinyUrl for Tivimate as it works most of the time. When I put it in manually it took some time to refresh but it's working and populates just fine.

Can someone DM me the new URL tried inputting the new one they emailed me but having a little difficulty it's probably me thanks in advance Tivimate

Had GMaster Panel Live TV (no VOD or series) working through XCIPTV on my firestick early last week, but today I updated content and restarted firestick, and the app logged me out. Now I am getting the same error (login failed - server, user, password) that I was getting when all of this nonsense started a couple of weeks ago. Supposedly my bill is due today. Can somebody help me out here, please?? I've never seen such unprofessionalism with a service!! Thanks in advance.

Had GMaster Panel Live TV (no VOD or series) working through XCIPTV on my firestick early last week, but today I updated content and restarted firestick, and the app logged me out. Now I am getting the same error (login failed - server, user, password) that I was getting when all of this nonsense started a couple of weeks ago. Supposedly my bill is due today. Can somebody help me out here, please?? I've never seen such unprofessionalism with a service!! Thanks in advance.

Quite honestly, if you feel this way, why not move on. Chances are the service will get back to normal shortly but who knows. I ended up trying a trial with Alternatives to Game Master IPTV Jack. It was $5 for 2 connections. So far, very happy. Only negative was figuring out bitcoins but it took 15mins. Great Can/US/UK content, lots of VOD but small 24/7. Jack was very easy to deal with too

Using TVmate could use some help. What is the server/url info that I need to enter along with my log in info a bit confusing on the one they sent me best regards

I would just delete the app data and start over with the new server info. Check your spam/junk mail folders. A new payment portal is up and there is new server info (although my old server info is still working after I paid my invoice). Read the last few pages of the forum, the payment portal info has been posted several times.

problem is, everyone has a different server address it seems, I am looking for one that has a working XCIPTV epg

In Gmasters defense, they are swamped trying to get everyone hooked up and sending info. It took a little over two hours for me to get the info this morning and that was early. I'm sure they are playing catch up. Some of the people here that are complaining the most are the ones that realize that they have enjoyed the service in the past and sometimes a good thing is worth waiting for.

I would just delete the app data and start over with the new server info. Check your spam/junk mail folders. A new payment portal is up and there is new server info (although my old server info is still working after I paid my invoice). Read the last few pages of the forum, the payment portal info has been posted several times.
I actually tried logging into the new bill payment link that was posted in the thread, and it is saying password is incorrect. have clicked the link twice throughout the day for a password reset, and haven't even received the email. Have checked junk/spam/promotions folders multiple times, and nothing. :(

I actually tried logging into the new bill payment link that was posted in the thread, and it is saying password is incorrect. have clicked the link twice throughout the day for a password reset, and haven't even received the email. Have checked junk/spam/promotions folders multiple times, and nothing. :(
Were you paying thru Gmaster panel or topdog?

No complaints here, just trying to figure things out on XCIPTV, its a little complicated for us average folks

EPG was working flawlessly for me on TiviMate. Adding GM server to another device and no EPG, I also lost it on another install that was working fine. Put in a ticket and got a new server, but not helping. No EPG

Back
Top Bottom