Games Masters IPTV

Paradoxically, my continued (but no doubt doomed) $4.99 GameMaster feed, has never worked so well!!

Prompts a thought that GM's business model was to find the cheapest sources for them, to maximise profit. And that we've all been switched to TD's service, where our $4.99/$5 subscriptions are unviable.

Too much eulogising re. GM services to be honest.
My recollection is weeks, months, of missing UK feeds
MODs saying things like "out of our hands" "what do you expect for what you pay?" "if you carry on asking that question, I'm going to block you"

My advice then. Find yourself a new service, from a supplier who warrants it. There's lots to choose from, and each with a different USP.
My own requirement, with just 4Mb internet, is low-res or SD streams
Others will be searching for 4k, or VOD, or International
It's all out there. Do yourself a favour and get some Trial Services up and testing.

Then, if GM returns for the low cost subscribers, it can become the Backup IPTV everyone should have available - just in case

Paradoxically, my continued (but no doubt doomed) $4.99 GameMaster feed, has never worked so well!!

Prompts a thought that GM's business model was to find the cheapest sources for them, to maximise profit. And that we've all been switched to TD's service, where our $4.99/$5 subscriptions are unviable.

Too much eulogising re. GM services to be honest.
My recollection is weeks, months, of missing UK feeds
MODs saying things like "out of our hands" "what do you expect for what you pay?" "if you carry on asking that question, I'm going to block you"

My advice then. Find yourself a new service, from a supplier who warrants it. There's lots to choose from, and each with a different USP.
My own requirement, with just 4Mb internet, is low-res or SD streams
Others will be searching for 4k, or VOD, or International
It's all out there. Do yourself a favour and get some Trial Services up and testing.

Then, if GM returns for the low cost subscribers, it can become the Backup IPTV everyone should have available - just in case

Yes lots of U.K. and others stop working or as the said had trouble with world channels but they did nothing

I'm still waiting for the same. I'm an original member at $5/month. Was told I would get Dm'd the info and still nothing. Should I just move on then?
dm'd again

Hi Ed209,
Would you be able to DM the URL and payment portal info please? I am also original $5 member via mint panel and gmaster using Firestick.
Thanks
FB

Wrote several comments on here but can’t get any help, can someone PLEASE DM me the link for he gmaster site. I have reached out to them and get no answers, invoice was due on the 10th and channels have stopped working

Hi Ed209,
Would you be able to DM the URL and payment portal info please? I am also original $5 member via mint panel and gmaster using Firestick.
Thanks
FB
There isn't a Pay portal available as yet but when you receive the invoice reminder email save it. If your service stopped on expiry reply to the email asking for an extention. I'll dm you the server address url of yours isn't working.

Wrote several comments on here but can’t get any help, can someone PLEASE DM me the link for he gmaster site. I have reached out to them and get no answers, invoice was due on the 10th and channels have stopped working
Dm'd

OK This service is worth using as a back up i bought it in December and it's still up all TV and VOD for 14$ 6 months 26$ for one year. Just give it time to send Id and password up to 3 days. What do got to lose at that price. If i am aloud to post the link i will if not. you can Dm

Last edited:
OK This service is worth using as a back up i bought it in December and it's still up all TV and VOD for 14$ 6 months 26$ for one year. Just give it time to send Id and password up to 3 days. What do got to lose at that price. US $14.0 25% OFF|IPTV Smarters PRO USA IPTV Canada IPTV Subscription Free Watch 6/12 Months IPTV Europe Android TV box Smart TV M3U8 VLC|Set-top Boxes| - AliExpress
There's a sub forum titled alternatives to game master this post fits better. Thanks though

Back
Top Bottom