Games Masters IPTV

Where you on gmaster?
Yes, I'm with Gmaster. I did communicate with them via email a few days ago about the expiry and was told to wait until today comes to worry about paying. I checked and the expiry went from June 11 to June 15th.

I need the url... My username and password are not working.. Please DM I instructions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200611-170601.png
    Screenshot_20200611-170601.png
    1,020.7 KB · Views: 39
looking for info on paying upcoming bill. only a few days of service left and i cannot find a pay portal. i see someone recommended top dog but I've never used it and don't have the website details nor do i know if thats the correct place. any advice is kindly appreciated via dm or whatever fits. thanks

Was on old gmaster. I can login to new billing but unfortunately I can't renew existing service (not expired yet.. still working) or order new service.

Was on old gmaster. I can login to new billing but unfortunately I can't renew existing service (not expired yet.. still working) or order new service.
what site can you get into new billing? old site still down this am

My apologies to everyone. Mods have the info you just need to ask. It is private and can't be posted publicly to protect the service.

MikeFL said:
Go to Settings / EPG / EPG Sources / (If you have more than one provider select the GM) / Time offset / -4:00 hours and you'll be spot on.
That seems to have worked like a dream... It still has some random time at the very top on some channels, but the correct show/time is right below..thx

will a MOD kindly dm me the pay portal info then please. my sub is just a few days from expiring. thanks

Can someone DM me the portal to pay Gamemasters invoice? I received an email with normal invoice, but the link to the payment panel is not found.

will a MOD kindly dm me the pay portal info then please. my sub is just a few days from expiring. thanks
As mentioned there isn't an available payportal

Can someone DM me the portal to pay Gamemasters invoice? I received an email with normal invoice, but the link to the payment panel is not found.
There isn't one

Back
Top Bottom