Games Masters IPTV

How can I get my password from an account? I was able to get the first password when I exited out of the GM app. But I had already completely exited out of my other device. So it just shows the circle of death.

for me xciptv live stream is working. Nothing shows up in the VOD or series though. Is on demand working for anyone? Also, will the gmasterpanel website be back up to pay bills?

VOD is definitely gone. Too risky to have. Many got rid of it back in September.

Could an admin DM me any info they have just so I know I'm up to date? Also, purple player link wasn't working last night. Just a heads up. App is great though.

Working here. You may have to go into the app settings and update the app. Not the play store, open XCIPTV, click settings, then update.
I updated the app and when I choose a channel to watch it just goes right back to the main app screen?

My service is going to be due. Will they send me an invoice or I'm I going to have to find another way of paying or service? Currently using it with Tivimate and works good

My service is going to be due. Will they send me an invoice or I'm I going to have to find another way of paying or service? Currently using it with Tivimate and works good
Nobody knows, if you can please keep us updated.

Check the upper right part of the website next to your name. Should be an envelope.
Clicking the envelope shows no messages :(
Alerts seem to be there....

I just registered tonight, got the email verification and seem to be registered correctly.
Any help would be appreciated.

Clicking the envelope shows no messages :(
Alerts seem to be there....

I just registered tonight, got the email verification and seem to be registered correctly.
Any help would be appreciated.

So I don't clutter this thread, is there a HELP thread I can post to?

Got this DM, THANKS again! server/user/pswd seem to have been accepted.....loading xciptv now!!

Nice job team!

Does anyone know when we can pay for our service? I have it up and running, but never got an email with all the details.

Back
Top Bottom