Games Masters IPTV

I just got the message from XCIPTV that my account has expired. How am I supposed to pay?
If you still have the invoice email reply to it and ask for an extention. Worth a try

Can someone send me a DM to help me with my Gmasters invoice
The Pay portal is not available yet when does it expire and is it still working for you?

Gaymaster was sketchy and their recent actions dont help their cause. I found it odd they changed my user password one day and removed to ability for me to set my own. Seems like they were sharing paid accounts

Not sharing accounts. 2 payment panels that probable shared an account database or was merged at some point. That's why you can log into the new Top dog payment panel with your previous GameMaster username and password. Shared username database separate service back end.

Good day. I wanted to know how I could update the TV guide on TiviMate. I noticed the showed do not coincide with the time. Ex A show at this time 11:50 am is on but the TV guide has the name of another show

I’m having the same issue. I just posted it.

that came on at 7:30 am.

peace
MikeFL said:
Go to Settings / EPG / EPG Sources / (If you have more than one provider select the GM) / Time offset / -4:00 hours and you'll be spot on.

In used
I didn't see any and while there are sections in the app for it they were empty as of yesterday....

but here is the thing we should consider....
Almost all of these sites are working off the same xcodes api and master service. they all have different URLs but the truth is the URL is prob just the Auth manager and the streams themselves come from elsewhere.

We know other services have also lost VOD and 24/7 so it stands to reason every service has until such time as the supplier of these services is replaced or restarts.

Question for the TopDog users to answer I suppose...Do THEY have VOD and 24/7?
I bet the don't for the time being.

Truth is I never once used the VOD or 24/7 channels. Most I ever used were PPV section and this service definitely has that!
i used VOD for sports replays and documentaries

Just some info. I opened a ticket with Topdog since they were once the same entity. This was the response I received about making payment.

We have no info on that at this time the website should become available soon please be patient and message us if your account expires
Thank You for your support!

Not anything new but figured I would share anyway. My GameMaster account login worked on the Topdog payment portal. Not sure that is the name. It was before not sure today.
Mine works as well but as far as the service 👎🏾. Way too much buffering

Is your service down an did it expire?
i just received an invoice but haven't had any service. i have the GMX app on my shield as well as GSE and both were working fine until GMX left the discord, I thought the just shut down their operation.

i just received an invoice but haven't had any service. i have the GMX app on my shield as well as GSE and both were working fine until GMX left the discord, I thought the just shut down their operation.
I’ll DM you

Ahh okay, now it must be dead. None of my Game Master channels show and I have the new M3U URL. Not due until 15th but this must be it. Oh well.

I don’t think they even know

You are correct! Most, if not all of the $5 GM/MintPanel subs were left in the dark. No email. No URL. No Actice Service. No Invoice. Nothing! They even pulled the plug on Discord to make it harder for people to figure it out what they were actually doing, (which is why we are here). Like many, I still have service for now. I found the new URL and payment portal info from this forum but once I miss the next payment date (because there will be no invoice posted), they'll pull the plug on me. I suspect that come July 1st or so, all GM Grandfathers (formerly on MintPanel), will be deep six'ed!

What is the new payment portal? link?

Back
Top Bottom