Games Masters IPTV

Hello, With regards to GameMaster, got the updated email a few weeks ago from them with the updated links etc, none of the new URL’s work for me.
Tried the new GM app, old and new login details are not working? Is GM still a live service?
Any information in getting this working again would be greatly appreciate, thanks.

Could someone please provide me the new discord, server, and new panel info. Also, I have some billing questions as my payment is due 3 days from now. I would like to keep & pay manually.
Payment portal isn't up yet you can try replying to the invoice email asking for an extension of service expires and portal is still closed.

Hello, With regards to GameMaster, got the updated email a few weeks ago from them with the updated links etc, none of the new URL’s work for me.
Tried the new GM app, old and new login details are not working? Is GM still a live service?
Any information in getting this working again would be greatly appreciate, thanks.
new GM app? What app is that please?

Could you please send me the new URL and payment info please, I have been with Gmaster almost since the start. Thank you
Payment portal isn't up yet. We're suggesting replying to the invoice email and asking for an extension of the service stopped on expiry date.

I like a lot of others here have come across this thread looking for info on how to get back up and running. I have a paid $5US legacy account which is still active but the URL to connect no longer works, everything is shut down, support, payment portal, discord etc. Can someone please PM me how to get in again

It's a bit confusing at first glance. Game Master had all of their customers signed up on one of two portals: TopDog VPN was one of them (had nothing to do with any VPN - they used that to make it look like a legitimate business to outsiders) and Mintpanel, which I guess was renamed Gmasterpanel. Game Master appears to be dropping all of their customers who were on the latter panels and allowing their TopDog VPN customers to remain, although they closed both portals down and migrated their TopDog VPN customers to their new panel, called "TopDog Today". We have no idea why they are dropping their other customers. These folks don't even have the ability to sign up as new customers in the new TopDog Today portal, as they are not accepting new customers.

And, if that isn't confusing enough, there is another company called TopDog TV (I think that's their current name). They are a rival company to Game Master, but weirdly, split from the original company, called The Players Klub. This company went dark on its customers, changed servers and portals and didn't communicate with their customers ever again, (sound familiar?) and what emerged were the two rival companies (Game Master and TopDog TV).

And just because things aren't muddled enough already, there is another company called "Player's Klub", that has nothing to do with any of these entities, past or present.

If you were a Game Master customer, and you were on their old TopDog VPN portal, you should be able to sign in and see your account, pay your bill (I believe) on their new TopDog Today portal at: Client Area - BillingPortal

But be aware, as my security app is flagging this site as malicious and possibly dangerous for attempting to fraudulently steal information. It happens every time I go to that site (picture attached).

If you were interested in checking out TopDog TV's services, you can sign up with them right here: Shopping Cart - TD billing

If you were a Gmasterpanel or Mintpanel customer with Game Master, you should find an alternative company because apparently they don't want to or cannot keep you as a customer, and it looks like you will be dropped as soon as your service is up for renewal. Game Master says they will refund any customers right away if they ask, however, I do not know how Gmasterpanel/Mintpanel customers can make that request because they don't seem to be able to log onto TopDog Today to ask for a refund.

I hope this provides some clarity to some readers. It is confusing and you should know who you are signing up with because it's pretty clear that they are all employing some tactics to possibly trick you into becoming their customers (except for a large number of loyal Game Master customers, who they are actively dumping).
I suspect they were willing to let a lot of mintpanel users go because a lot of us were grandfathered in to the old pricing. Very disappointed with them & their lack of reciprocity in loyalty to their customers.

I like a lot of others here have come across this thread looking for info on how to get back up and running. I have a paid $5US legacy account which is still active but the URL to connect no longer works, everything is shut down, support, payment portal, discord etc. Can someone please PM me how to get in again
Pm'd you

Time for whoever is holding hope out to get gmaster working to move on. Google search Players Klub iptv (no its not the original players klub) or Saphire Secure. I signed up for both to try out and have been pleased with both so most likely going to keep both( use one as a backup being that its cheep)

Can someone send me the info on getting my gm service to work? I never received an email about the new links or anything.

Same here please. Mint panel user. Long term grandfathered plan. No invoice sent. Service expires on the 14th.

Would appreciate a link to a payment option or a way to ask for an extension until there's a payment portal available.

Thanks for any help.

Same here. Any info would be appreciated. I've been GM customer since 2016/17

Sorry should have said latest GM app that husham pushes. I don’t update unless I have to...
Ok, well you'll need to have xciptv, tivimate, purple, or any third party app installed. When you do, direct message me please with the actual name of the installed app. I'd suggest xciptv or purple

Time for whoever is holding hope out to get gmaster working to move on. Google search Players Klub iptv (no its not the original players klub) or Saphire Secure. I signed up for both to try out and have been pleased with both so most likely going to keep both( use one as a backup being that its cheep)
Does the players klub one have "full hd" section?

They don't want your service. I got an email from them last week that they were discontinuing their service.
I found a great provider and Im not looking back. If anyone else is interested PM me. Its late tonight so if I dont respond tonight i will tomorrow.
All you can do is move on. They dropped the discord because they wanted to disconnect from part of their subs for whatever reason. So be it. If you dont want to try my guy, go on YouTube. Cablekill has hundreds of services that he reviews.
hi

I subscribed with sapphire @ $5, so far not bad but not that great either, Stream for us might be another one that I might try, which is your guy and how much?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom