Games Masters IPTV

Sorry, nope, totally wrong. The URL / M3U I updated on Gmaster is the same being used by Top Dog Today. Although their portal no longer says Top Dog Today. It's very generic saying "billingportal." I was with them very shortly earlier in 2019 and an old invoice I see now has the exact same URL / M3U which is also working for GMaster now.
I have been with TPK/Gmaster for over 3 years and I can't log in. I guess that means they don't want my business...

I have been with TPK/Gmaster for over 3 years and I can't log in. I guess that means they don't want my business...
My service is working but can't make payment so I guess in about a week I will no longer have their service.

My service just expired with gmaster can anyone help me with payment.. new URL anything???
Have you tried replying to the invoice reminder email and nicely asking for an extention? Worth a shot

Have you tried replying to the invoice reminder email and nicely asking for an extention? Worth a shot
I think you misunderstood him. He's not received an invoice and doesn't know where to pay as they've never emailed him anything. I'm in the same boat and mine expires this weekend. At least that's what I think he's saying. I've been with them since TPK and the service has been great up until know.

I received one. I think it is a good idea
That's good but he quoted another guy. If you've received an invoice why don't you just pay it? Is there no longer a payment link like before? I have no idea as I've not heard a word from them and I'm on a grandfathered plan so I'm forgotten I guess.

I think you misunderstood him. He's not received an invoice and doesn't know where to pay as they've never emailed him anything. I'm in the same boat and mine expires this weekend. At least that's what I think he's saying. I've been with them since TPK and the service has been great up until know.

I replied twice and got the message "If your service expires before the portals return please submit a tick at that time for resolution" and replied tonight 630pm EST and service is still down from June 10 invoice due date. Anyone get their connection renewed / extended yet? Please help!

You guys are wasting your time. These rude a h s have taken our money happily and now won't give us any type of explanation. They had a good thing going as did we. But it's over and quite frankly they don't deserve a penny for their total lack of consideration. Screw um, move on.

I replied twice and got the message "If your service expires before the portals return please submit a tick at that time for resolution" and replied tonight 630pm EST and service is still down from June 10 invoice due date. Anyone get their connection renewed / extended yet? Please help!
Can you tell me the email address that sent that to you? I've received nothing and need to get a hold of them before the 15th. It might.just be easier to move on at this point.

That's good but he quoted another guy. If you've received an invoice why don't you just pay it? Is there no longer a payment link like before? I have no idea as I've not heard a word from them and I'm on a grandfathered plan so I'm forgotten I guess.
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom