Games Masters IPTV

thank you for the DM - do we now just get tv channels or did I do something wrong - no more series, movies etc :-( :-( if yes, very disappointing using tivi.

Assuming we will just get invoices as normal.
Yes, currently only live tv

Hey Guys, after going through 50+ pages of the old thread and 45+ pages of this current one I was able to get the service back up and running, but there are still 2 questions unresolved:
  1. The XTREAM CODE API server address is not the one it was before anymore. Is there a new one? (I use GSE Smart IPTV and love the XTREAM CODE API - Remote Playlist is working fine)
  2. I'm usually due to pay on the 8th of every month. I didn't get the email because I had a "mailinator" email registered with them. I never accounted for the lack of Discord, so basically I'm screwed. :p Is there already a new payment portal set up?
Thanks in advance for the help guys!
DM sent

hi there- so service stopped working on my iPad on WESpro as well as on GSE Iptv. the url i got sent from formally known topdog now easyinternet doesn’t seem to work on those apps- can I trouble you guys for a working URL! Thanks for your support Husham and Crystalblue

Last edited:
It's kind of the nature of the beast. IPTV companies are not legitimate companies, you can not expect them to operate like one. Still better than paying Xfinity $150 a month and getting terrible customer service.
Its probably more than 150 a month,, I'm paying close to that for internet..

Back
Top Bottom