Games Masters IPTV

I have been with TPK/Gmaster for over 3 years and I can't log in. I guess that means they don't want my business...
They don't want your service. I got an email from them last week that they were discontinuing their service.
I found a great provider and Im not looking back. If anyone else is interested PM me. Its late tonight so if I dont respond tonight i will tomorrow.
All you can do is move on. They dropped the discord because they wanted to disconnect from part of their subs for whatever reason. So be it. If you dont want to try my guy, go on YouTube. Cablekill has hundreds of services that he reviews.

They don't want your service. I got an email from them last week that they were discontinuing their service.
I found a great provider and Im not looking back. If anyone else is interested PM me. Its late tonight so if I dont respond tonight i will tomorrow.
All you can do is move on. They dropped the discord because they wanted to disconnect from part of their subs for whatever reason. So be it. If you dont want to try my guy, go on YouTube. Cablekill has hundreds of services that he reviews.
there wasnt any email saying they were discontinuing service, or your the only one that got it. Sounds like a cheap sales pitch here

there wasnt any email saying they were discontinuing service, or your the only one that got it. Sounds like a cheap sales pitch here
I really don't care what you think Ed, which is why I said go to YouTube. Unless your looking for subs of your own. I get nothing for promoting my guy. these people are stuck and need help.

You are correct! Most, if not all of the $5 GM/MintPanel subs were left in the dark. No email. No URL. No Actice Service. No Invoice. Nothing! They even pulled the plug on Discord to make it harder for people to figure it out what they were actually doing, (which is why we are here). Like many, I still have service for now. I found the new URL and payment portal info from this forum but once I miss the next payment date (because there will be no invoice posted), they'll pull the plug on me. I suspect that come July 1st or so, all GM Grandfathers (formerly on MintPanel), will be deep six'ed!
Would you be able to DM the URL and payment portal info please? I am also original $5 member via mint panel and gmaster thanks V🙂

ditto:
Would you be able to DM the URL and payment portal info please? I am also original $5 member via mint panel and gmaster thanks C:)
The payment portal isn't up yet I'll dm you

Do they have a "full hd" section like gmaster does?

You guys are wasting your time. These rude a h s have taken our money happily and now won't give us any type of explanation. They had a good thing going as did we. But it's over and quite frankly they don't deserve a penny for their total lack of consideration. Screw um, move on.
I agree, customer support were a bit rude

if you get email response like I did, they told me that they were discontinuing service, gave me a refund then a couple days reopened my account when I asked about the service but I am getting ridiculous buffering

Last edited:
Could someone please provide me the new discord, server, and new panel info. Also, I have some billing questions as my payment is due 3 days from now. I would like to keep & pay manually.

XCIPTV just stopped working for me and won't log in anymore. Anyone have the same issue or info. Any help appreciated.
Yes. Happened to me. And although gmaster has replied to my emails with a submitted ticket quite a few times, I'm no longer able to log in. I've asked for a password reset, but no reply yet. I've been using my backup - Sapphire - and it's working a treat and it costs the same.

Back
Top Bottom