Games Masters IPTV

I downloaded Tivimate. Having problems. Would like to try EXCIPTV. But I need help doing that. Would you please send me info. Thanks much.

Has anyone Game Master using XCIPTV that has passed the expire date on there account stop working or did work after that date?

My games Master is ready to expire, i received an invoice but can not pay site is down. Does anyone know the new pay site for gamemaster panel?
there isnt one

I received two emails the first one was how many people I signed up and the second one was the invoice, I guess that process is still running on the same server that is up and we are using to get the TV channels.

My games Master is ready to expire, i received an invoice but can not pay site is down. Does anyone know the new pay site for gamemaster panel?
Nothing with GM works concerning portals. The two urls for access are down. Only Top Dog Today is the remaining TPK / GM service but they're not switching over old GM subs nor taking new subs. Unless a miracle happens all of us on GM are done with them.

That is just CRAZY why does top dog not want any new subscribers? TPK and GM had a lot of users.

sorry not possible now all the sites are down. if you were a member and had a user name and password it would work until the expire date.

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Just got invoice, no place to send it. I have had TPK for years. Hate to give them up. Can I please get a DM on new info for them?

just got invoice unable to pay via link - not sure what to do - took package mainly for series and movies but now you don't get them - am I missing something is it now JUST tv which I get through another supplier.

Can anyone advise -thanks in advance
I only use IPTV for the live TV channels. That's what IPTV is for. In my opinion, the VOD and 24/7 OPTIONS in my IPTV service are just bells and whistles and I don't ever use them. I did try Game Master's VOD and it was a nice setup on STB Emulator, but really if you are looking for advice, I'd install Kodi and subscribe to real-debrid for "VOD".

You can install several repos on Kodi as backups in case one ever goes down (the never really do). The real-debrid makes all the difference in my opinion. It is such an effective service and it's cheap. It's totally worth it and it's much cheaper than paying for an IPTV service, if you are using it primarily as a VOD provider. I've been using real-debrid for two years now, and it is a total game changer. I'm always watching extremely high quality streams and I never experience buffering. It costs 18 Euros for 6 months, which works out to $4 Canadian per month ($3 US). Once I experienced how effective real-debrid is, I set my Kodi addons to "autoplay", so I no longer have to manually review and select a stream. I just select a movie or a TV episode and it automatically plays the stream at the top of the list, and it always works. It gives me a Netflix-type experience.

I recently discovered the "Seren" addon and its now the only thing I use. Real-debrid or Premiumize is required for this addon. It streams torrents from a variety of file-sharing sites. I did not like this idea at first because I was worried about getting copyright infringement notices, but I did my research and learned that the downloading of the torrent takes place on the real-debrid in servers in France and your device streams from those servers, so your Internet provider won't flag it as an illegal download. I know when I used to download (or more specifically "upload" torrent files), I'd often get an email from my IP, saying that the studio flagged an illegal download, etc. This does not happen with Seren and real-debrid.

When I watch movies, I'm getting high quality Bluray rips, 10 to 20 GB in size and I've never experienced a moment of buffering, not even once. As Bluray rips, they usually have subtitles of several languages built in and activated or changed easily. Movies often have more than one language soundtrack too, so in the event that I'm streaming a movie and it plays in Russian or Italian, I simply switch the soundtrack to English as easily as if it were an actual DVD. Sound is almost always in 5.1 or 7.1, which is really nice if you have the set up.

I've tried all the Terrerium-like apks, such as Cyberflix and Cinema HD. They work alright, especially with real-debrid, but I'm telling you, they do not hold a candle to Kodi with a good addon like Exodus (or even better, Seren).

My advice is to subscribe to real-debrid and use a dedicated app (recommend Kodi and Seren) but you can use anything you want if you have debrid.

sorry not possible now all the sites are down. if you were a member and had a user name and password it would work until the expire date.
Yeah, but is the service done? How do we pay the invoices? I have an invoice due on the 12th.

Ok..so i just received my invoice from gpanel but of course the site is down..so should I try to get an account thru TopDog? Ive had them so long i still only pay $5/month..so i dont want to lose that if possible..this is so disappointing
I agree that it is disappointing, but you're going to have to move on. TopDog TV will give you 2 connections for $8 a month. That's only an extra 3 bucks a month. That's like a coffee. I sometimes need to remind myself of this and to get some perspective. As long as the service works and it's under $20, I'm getting a hell of a bargain. I have no idea what a premium cable package costs, but I know you get a lot more channels for a very small percentage of the cost with IPTV.

Back
Top Bottom