Games Masters IPTV

Hi, new to this forum and following the current situation as I have the same issue as everyone else here.
I would love to have the new URL sent to me via DM if possible.
Thank you in advanced!

Hi, new to this forum and following the current situation as I have the same issue as everyone else here.
Thank you in advanced!
DM sent

Thank you in advanced!
DM sent

Hi. I am new to this site but have been using GMX back from the players Klub days. I am lost with out it. Can someone please help and DM me the correct info so I can get up and running again. I really appreciate it.

Hi. I am new to this site but have been using GMX back from the players Klub days. I am lost with out it. Can someone please help and DM me the correct info so I can get up and running again. I really appreciate it.
I’ll DM you

Hey, new to the site as well. Looking for someone to help out with sending over the updated URL for topdog? Thanks!

Hi guys so I bit the bullet and tried out The New PlayersKlub and it was like a 5 minute install and service hook up. I got the paypal link sent to me and as soon as I paid it was instant service info hooked up. Literally 10 minutes. Signed up for service sign in and apk then paid via paypal. Personally I don't give a shit about having to use pay pal as I am paying for a service. signed in and it is working flawlessly, so why all is hemming and hawing about GM and top dog? I will enjoy this effort with little to no buffering until folks realize GM may not be coming back, IDK only complaint I have if those running it is lookingat the 24/7s, is I see no Martin, Sanford and son, and Everybody hates Chris but I will email them directly with my requests, most times they listen and add what we like on these things. So for me it's all good the answer to your questions on new IPTV is right here with the new playersklub. I'll also add that people should know these things come and go thats just the way it is when you're paying all this money for all the channels we get with these services! (sarc) If you want clear cut info and announcements and problem free billing, no buffering, then try out Cox, Spectrum, ATT, and whatever cutthroat cable companies out here for $200 plus a month.
Hate to ask but could you dm me the website for the new playersklub? Thanks lots!

topdog.today is still not working for me and I'm a mintpanel - LieLowVPN- Gmaster user.
Not all accounts are being transferred. They have openly stated that some accounts will be canceled, some will not be renewed, no new accounts. They are limiting the total number of accounts. No one knows how they decide who gets transferred

Back
Top Bottom