Games Masters IPTV

Hello. I just found this forum. I have been a long time Gmaster customer. My service went down and I was auto charged on my card. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Could someone dm me as well how to pay the invoice for gmasterpanel. The link in the email does not work

Requesting any info for continuing GMX service. I was a longtime member back when it was TPK. I never received an email advising if I will be refunded or kept on. I cannot log into TopDog. Thx

Hello. I just found this forum. I have been a long time Gmaster customer. My service went down and I was auto charged on my card. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
what player are you using and which pay site did you use before topdog or gmaster panel??

Requesting any info for continuing GMX service. I was a longtime member back when it was TPK. I never received an email advising if I will be refunded or kept on. I cannot log into TopDog. Thx
gmx player wont work you need tivimate orxciptv player, id recomment the xciptv player

gmx player wont work you need tivimate orxciptv player, id recomment the xciptv player
I know, currently working on IPTV extreme but I have an invoice due this week and no way to pay it. Will I be able to continue my service or do I have to look elsewhere?

I know, currently working on IPTV extreme but I have an invoice due this week and no way to pay it. Will I be able to continue my service or do I have to look elsewhere?
its not looking great for a pay portal coming back but i'm expiring this week also, i'll wait it out. good time to get a backup service if you dont have one for sure!

its not looking great for a pay portal coming back but i'm expiring this week also, i'll wait it out. good time to get a backup service if you dont have one for sure!
never really needed one, really liked GM. Too bad. I found TPK new site, so maybe I'l give them a shot. Seems like all providers are around $15-20 for 2 connections now, which sucks.

never really needed one, really liked GM. Too bad. I found TPK new site, so maybe I'l give them a shot. Seems like all providers are around $15-20 for 2 connections now, which sucks.
Sapphire which is in the husham IPTV provider section is $5 for 1 and $8 for 2. I can't seem to find a review of them but they have been around for a while

My games Master is ready to expire, i received an invoice but can not pay site is down. Does anyone know the new pay site for gamemaster panel?

No that is not the problem I just want to know if there is a new pay site, my connection will expire on the 15th, I did just receive an invoice but site down can not pay, for the most part it is work fine using XCIPTV looks and act well and fits my family needs.

Question for some of the people who has been charged, When they charged your card, did your account get extended? or still got cut off?

Question for some of the people who has been charged, When they charged your card, did your account get extended? or still got cut off?
They sent me info as easyinternet.net and server as server.easyinternet.net, but stopped working the next day. I had just paid for the next 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom