Games Masters IPTV

Like pretty much everyone else I have lost GM, no way to contact service just error message, And 5 minutes ago I get email from Gmasterpanel sending a customer invoice for my payment. REALLY. Click on links and we're back to error message. I have installed xciptv but am stuck at url, any help would be appreciated.

This is the official announcement:
Due to recent events we're not accepting new accounts and some account types are being cancelled and refunded. For the quickest refund : please file a self-serve cancellation request with *refund* in the reason box if asking for a refund on only the last invoice, it will automatically cancel outstanding invoice(s). Some features from service providers like series and video on demand have been discontinued until suitable replacement content is made available but no date has been determined. If you know how to use the apps and URLs below then that should work like before with reduced content.

The Game Master X app does not work on our service anymore. Please use any app that supports a server URL like the ones below*.

iPlayTV (APPLE TV TOP PICK) : Install IPTV on Apple TV - iPlayTV installation step by step .
TiviMate (ANDROID TOP PICK) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.tv&hl=en_CA
Perfect Player (TABLET PICK) : How To Setup Perfect Player for IPTV Services - The Quick Way
Xtream Go! (IPAD & IPHONE) : ‎XTream Go

** IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES : PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SERVICE URL, IT HAS CHANGED. ACCOUNT INFO (AS LISTED IN CLIENT AREA) HAS NOT CHANGED.
PS: SOME SERVICES ARE BEING DISCONTINUED AND CANCELLED; REFUNDS ARE BEING SUBMITTED PROMPTLY AS REQUESTED, PLEASE DON NOT HESITATE TO ASK.

On checkout your access details are randomly generated by the service delivery provider. If you have any questions or concerns, please open a support ticket and someone will resolve your ticket promptly after our bot replies with some frequently asked questions and resolutions.

We are sorry for the inconvenience but if you didn't receive a notice with new access instructions, please don't hesitate to ask for a refund. This is also applicable on long-term plans.

Thank You
Where did you get this announcement from?

just got invoice unable to pay via link - not sure what to do - took package mainly for series and movies but now you don't get them - am I missing something is it now JUST tv which I get through another supplier.

Can anyone advise -thanks in advance

just got invoice unable to pay via link - not sure what to do - took package mainly for series and movies but now you don't get them - am I missing something is it now JUST tv which I get through another supplier.

I’ll dm you

I find it odd. Today I received an invoice from Gmaster and when I click the link the website says "Down for Maintenance (Err3) - system wide outage please stand by". Doesn't make any sense!

[/QUOTE
vod is over with

I find it odd. Today I received an invoice from Gmaster and when I click the link the website says "Down for Maintenance (Err3) - system wide outage please stand by". Doesn't make any sense!
To us end users it doesn't make practical sense but in today's computerized algorithmed world it's perfectly normal

Ok..so i just received my invoice from gpanel but of course the site is down..so should I try to get an account thru TopDog? Ive had them so long i still only pay $5/month..so i dont want to lose that if possible..this is so disappointing

Ok..so i just received my invoice from gpanel but of course the site is down..so should I try to get an account thru TopDog? Ive had them so long i still only pay $5/month..so i dont want to lose that if possible..this is so disappointing
you can try but as far as I know topdog isnt renewing or selling new gamemaster subs

I have an issue, I cannot recall my login password, as when I did need I would just login into the website into my services area to see the password that was set.
Is there some way to contact them to see what the login password is?
If any one knows.

Thanks.
nope. but perhaps your browser has username and password stored if you ever used the webplayer.

Hi guys so I bit the bullet and tried out The New PlayersKlub and it was like a 5 minute install and service hook up. I got the paypal link sent to me and as soon as I paid it was instant service info hooked up. Literally 10 minutes. Signed up for service sign in and apk then paid via paypal. Personally I don't give a shit about having to use pay pal as I am paying for a service. signed in and it is working flawlessly, so why all is hemming and hawing about GM and top dog? I will enjoy this effort with little to no buffering until folks realize GM may not be coming back, IDK only complaint I have if those running it is lookingat the 24/7s, is I see no Martin, Sanford and son, and Everybody hates Chris but I will email them directly with my requests, most times they listen and add what we like on these things. So for me it's all good the answer to your questions on new IPTV is right here with the new playersklub. I'll also add that people should know these things come and go thats just the way it is when you're paying all this money for all the channels we get with these services! (sarc) If you want clear cut info and announcements and problem free billing, no buffering, then try out Cox, Spectrum, ATT, and whatever cutthroat cable companies out here for $200 plus a month.
Can you please dm me with the address for the players klub? Also can you use tivimate with their service? Thank you

I got the email from Easy internet and accessed it right away to determine if it was a scam or phishing. Seemed legit and I had access for approximately 24 hours and they shut it down. It seems like this was where they were moving us to (or some of us), but it must have gotten compromised, so they shut it down and started working on TopDog Today.

From what I'm reading, it seems that they moved their TopDog customers over first and we probably all have access (although they will lose many if they don't officially inform us - remember most customers aren't following this forum). Now, it appears that they are migrating their Mintpanel (which I guess had been changed to Gmasterpanel) customers over. This is good news, and I figured they'd do that.

Back when TPK was dissolved, they lost their customer database (which probably went to their rival, TopDog VPN, which is not to be confused with Game Master's TopDog portal ((it is confusing)) ). They told everyone on Discord to sign up again at the grandfathered $5 rate to their new TopDog portal, as they lost access to Mintpanel. I did so, as did many others, but then they lost access to that portal for some reason and got their Mintpanel back and told people that they could temporarily sign up on that portal, and they'd be moved over to TopDog at a later date. They never did that. They opened up TopDog and left Mintpanel open and you had service and had to open up tickets to the one you were with.

I don't know why they never merged them both because they would have had a single customer database, but whatever. Now, I believe they are merging everyone to TopDog Today (forget Easy internet - it was dead on arrival), so if you want to maintain your service with them and you were on Mintpanel/Gmasterpanel, then give them time. Try logging into their new TopDog panel from time to time and see your account is there.

Finally, and this is just speculation on my part, but if have an account with the grandfathered price and it expires, because you didn't have access to the portal or you didn't know how to access it, let them know about it and ask them to restore your service at the old rate because it wasn't your fault that you couldn't renew. They honoured the old rates for a month or so for everybody when they moved from TPK to Game Master, and I think they're likely to do it again.

Just my observations and thoughts on the matter. I think they'll be back as before but probably without their Discord, which would be unfortunate. Either way, I hope they will start learning some lessons about communicating to their customers.
What is url for the top dog panel?

Can someone send me the top dog panel url. I’ve been going through gmaster panel and unable to access like everyone else.

Could someone please share the url to access the service. Also my subscription ended few days ago, how do we renew?

Back
Top Bottom